Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Troy A. Vargas

Dr. Vargas is a very welcoming Dr and a very good listener. When I first visited him I had extreme pain and arthritis. I could hardly walk. He reconstructed my entire foot. I was in a cast for two months. Now three months later I'm able to walk with no pain whatsoever. Great job Dr vargas and staff. Helga F.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Dr. Troy A. Vargas's response
Hi Helga, thank you for the review. We and Dr. Vargas truly appreciate it, and are glad that you had an excellent experience! -TCO

Submitted September 16, 2019

Surgeon Troy Vargas was absolutely amazing and made me truly feel he cared about me as a patient of his, my recovery and my life after surgery

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

From the first day I met him ,he has been polite,knowledgeable and very informational. When he said surgery I didn't think twice. From start to finish I'm satisfied and blessed to have used his service. Thank you Dr. Troy A. Vargas

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

I have had two foot procedures done by Dr Vargas and both of them were a success. Dr Vargas' staff are outstanding at Twin City Orthopedics on Woodbury. I highly recommend that if to you have any foot issues, you try Dr. Vargas.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Dr. Vargas staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Vargas explained my issues with no “sugar coating “. I am very pleased that he did not let me leave without the knowledge of my condition. He made sure I was armed with all the knowledge I needed right down to recovery. Dr. Vargas is a very compassionate doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr Vargas is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him. I had severe bunions and 4 hammertoes on each foot and now have painfree feet. He knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dismissive and unconcerned attitude overall. Dr. Vargas is a poor surgeon. After he mangled my foot I underwent 2 additional surgeries to correct his mistakes. I would not let him touch my dog.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

An excellent doctor, very professional and at the same time compassionate and kind. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Vargas us a hack. My foot is so messed up from his botched surgery I have to go through another surgery - with a surgeon at Summit - to correct the damage Vargas did. I have lost a year, and endured unnecessary pain due to his poor surgical skills. He overcorrected 4 of my toes and made a bad problem much worse. Do not go to this hack. He's more focused on himself and the numerous trips he takes than he us in the outcome of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Troy A. Vargas's response
Dear RateMDs Guest, We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with Dr. Vargas. Your feedback is an opportunity for improvement on our part and we would love the chance to discuss this matter further with you. If interested, please contact us directly at 651 351-2626. Sincerely, Twin Cities Orthopedics

Submitted October 17, 2016

Very Little for post recovery details. He said I would have little pain in my ankle but I have has quite a bit of pain. Possibly this is just my recovery, but the things that he has done to "help" me have done very little.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Troy A. Vargas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Troy A. Vargas, DPM is a board certified podiatrist who specializes in disorders of the foot and ankle, including reconstructive surgery, ankle arthroscopy, trauma, arthritis, deformity repair, and sports medicine. Dr. Vargas has served on the staff of Hennepin County Medical Center foot and ankle surgical residency program.

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

• Achilles tendon rupture