Ratings for Dr. Lilly W. Gonzalez

I had read the other reviews of Dr. Gonzalez, so my expectations were very low going into the appointment. Even with such low expectations, I cannot recommend that anyone waste any of their time even bothering with her. Her office is trashed, with documents stacked everywhere. Here office assistant is unhelpful and kept no track of any of the information I submitted over the phone. Then came the actual time with the doctor. This was a first appointment and my wife is 10 weeks along. This was a planned pregnancy, information was tracked, we took three home pregnancy tests (all positive, on 5/3, 5/8 and 5/11) and the only reason that we had not gotten into a doctor was because of a job change and insurance lag time. Dr. Gonzalez did not bother to see or talk to me (my wife told her I was waiting in the lobby) and insisted that my wife couldn't be 10 weeks along (she's been showing since week 6) and we'd have to wait on the blood test to do a sonogram. She was dismissive and short.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

This is the WORST ob/gyn experience I have had in my life. I should have walked out of the office as soon as I saw how trashy it was. The office was small, dinghy, and dirty. The doctor barked orders at me and went so fast I felt I was on an assembly line. Spare yourself, do not go here!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Her office is dirty. When I was there, she just threw the clamps in the sink. She speaks very loud, as if she wants everyone waiting outside to hear our personal conversation. I would never go back to her again!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Gonzalez is a nice lady but she was not useful. She rushed through my appointment and did not even listen to what my concerns were. Her office was extremely dirty and disorganized. I had a 2:00 appointment got there on time and there were four of us with the same time slot, and I had to wait for close to an hour. Someone from the insurance company dropped by to leave some paper work which she said she could leave at the front desk, but the receptionist said to her I am sure Dr. Gonzalez would like to see you. She was in there for 20 minutes while we all waited. I really think that if you have no option then go to her if you have options go to someone else.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Lilly W. Gonzalez's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1966)