Ratings for Dr. Lorna C. Agoo

Horrible experience of neglect. Constantly made me feel like I was wrong and she was right. Came In for a swollen salivary gland that I have been getting and she wanted to prescribe me antibiotics AGAIN. I told her that I felt a bump inside under my tongue where my salivary gland is and I needed to see a specialist. She refused and said it was my lymph nodes. I was so upset that I switched drs. My new Dr ran an ultrasound and sure enough I had a stone clogging my salivary gland. Sad case when your Dr makes you feel like you're crazy! This wasn't the first time either. When I went in for muscle aches she always tries to prescribe me depression medication ummmm lady can you run some blood work before trying to have a "pill for every ill? " worst experience as a pt.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Constantly in a rush. Rude. Never calls on time for phone appointments. Does not get back to messages in a timely manner. Drags on easily resolved issues.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Seems to constantly be in a rush. Would cut me off mid sentence constantly, attempting to predict how I was going to finish my sentences and give me feedback, however, she always missed the mark and trying to interject and tell her what my issues actually were was impossible. She ended up prescribing me something I'd already tried with no success. Failed to listen to my other concerns while trying to push me out the door as quick as possible. Nurse that brought me in was incredibly nice, helpful, and friendly. No problems with the staff of any kind except for the doctor herself. If you have chronic pain and are looking for relief, I do NOT recommend Dr. Agoo.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014