Ratings for Dr. Greg Stewart

Really concerned and detailed....doesn't miss anything.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Absolutely, the best Doctor.listens,cares and shares new suggestions for better health.Proud to call Greg our family Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I've had Dr. Stewart as my family doctor for about 10 years now and everytime I've gone to see him (usually once a year) he remembers me and is interested in knowing why I'm there for my appointment but also for my overall health. He is knowledgeable and 100% concerned about helping people. I've tried to get my daughter in many times with him but have had no luck yet. I will not give up on this and will hopefully get my wife, step-son and daughter moved over from another local doctor who doesn't even come close to Dr. Stewart's professionalism, knowledge and care!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Greg really cares about his patients, he is proactive and interested in wellness with suggestions and guidance at every visit.Dr. Stewart has the best interest of health care for the entire community at heart. I am fortunate to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

A wonderful Doctor and a great person.He Cares and listens. So glad he is my Doc,always has my best interest and new ideas and prevention tips.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

A very compassionate & knowledgeable doctor who cares about his patients! He is willing to help you find means of healing other than with just medications (suggesting changes in diet, exercise, sleep, etc... with the documented proof to back it up). He is great with my daughter too and makes her visits enjoyable

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

We are very lucky to have such a caring and compassionate doctor. He listens, truly cares and he doesnt know the answer, he searches it out.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Stewart has been our family physician for the last 9 years. As a family, we can highly recommend him. Last summer, my son was dealing with a chronic digestive issue and Dr. Stewart went above and beyond. Many after-hour phone calls and follow ups showed that he cared and that he was genuinely concerned about resolving the issue. He is also extremely kind and charismatic. Having a daughter who does not enjoy going to the doctor's office, Dr. Stewart has won her over and makes every visit an enjoyable one.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

An excellent Doctor! He really cares about his patients and will make room to see you in a short time frame. He is very knowledgeable and will look into various options and make referrals if he is unsure. We are blessed to have a doctor like Dr. Stewart.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Stewart is one of the few doctors who really LISTENS to the patient. He is open to suggestions and gives the best directions for any treatment required. He is extremely thorough in both his questions and his examinations and does not immediately prescribe pills to those of us who would prefer to leave our body chemistry alone (unless he has found something which requires them). His medical knowledge is totally up to date on any questions asked, he is 100% professional in all areas, and puts the patient totally at ease immediately if any concerns are brought up. This is the kind of physician I wish they all were, and if he opens up his patient list, I have a number of people who would love to be associated with his practice. We all know our own bodies and their functions better than anyone else and he respects that knowledge, enhancing/explaining it as necessary. I consider myself very lucky to have found him!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013