You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Wiebe

I seen Dr Wiebe every so often over three years because of my endometriosis and fertility issues. He is the most amazing Doctor/surgeon I have ever been to. For whatever reason I was going in to see him he explained thoroughly my options. He let me be part of the decision making of the next steps we would take as my conditions progressed. I had a 9 pound baby and a tiny pelvis so I was unable to get my baby out, although he did let me try, my c-section went well. He was sweet to my baby. Then as my endometriosis and constant bleeding progressed he explained all my options and pretty well let me decide what I wanted to do. His bedside manner is impeccable. He is funny as well which is also a bonus to me:) I actually felt most of the time that I was stopping in for a friendly visit. Another thing I will never forget is the rock music playing in the OR room. That also showed me his awesomeness!! Anyone who gets referred to him is blessed to be in good hands ---and who cares if he is a man -- even if you prefer females, you will be at ease with him and his staff immediately! :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Wiebe was there to help me when I thought there was no chance for me to deliver a full term baby. After 2 second trimester stillbirths and 1 early miscarriage, I got to see Dr. Wiebe. He saw how distressed I was, and told me he would take me on as a patient for my next pregnancy. 3 months later, I found myself pregnant again. At 12 weeks, he performed a cerclage on me, which I was more than comfortable with as he had talked me through the procedure many, many times. From that point on, he had no issue with seeing me as often as I felt comfortable. I saw him every 2 weeks, and he scheduled ultrasounds for me every 2 weeks, between appointments. I delivered my daughter at nearly 39 weeks! Unfortunately, he was not there to deliver her. I don't know if I would have my daughter with me now if it weren't for Dr. Wiebe, I owe everything to him. His staff was also incredibly thoughtful and wonderful, I spent a LOT of time in their office. I feel so fortunate to have met him, and look forward to seeing him for baby # 2.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Wiebe was amazing! He answered all of my questions. He was very caring, friendly and wonderful! After having horrible periods for years, he went through my options. I told him that I wanted a hysterectomy. Dr. Wiebe gave me complete patient autonomy. His assistant Mirranda is great to deal with too. She was very helpful when I called and had questions after surgery!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Doctor Wiebe is the best Ob In Red Deer and you know your in great hands if you can get into him he's very knowledgable, trusting, friendly, staff is great too, you'll feel more of a friend then patient sadly he missed our daughters birth but throughout my pregnancy he kept me safe and I owe him a lot so thanks Doctor Wiebe!!! You'll be missed!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Wiebe is a great doctor. All my appointments at his office were great, he always made sure to answer any questions or concerns I had. I had a planned c-section due to having severe Crohns, it's was nice having a doctor that actually has knowledge of my disease. During the section he spoke to me and my spouse so we knew how things were going and he even had us laughing. He came to see me while I was in the hospital and has great bed side manner. I highly recommend Dr Wiebe.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

There is no better obgyn in this city. He is fantastic, caring, informative and very down to earth. He overseen my blood pressure issues and took great care of me and baby. The c cection went great and can hardly see my scar. Would recommend him over and over. The world really needs more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

You will never find a better Dr anywhere. Dr. Weibe was my doctor for my last 2 children. He helped me acheive 2 successful vbac's after my first 2 children were born by c-section. He allows you to make your own informed decisions and then supports you 100%. Amazing Dr!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Completely arrogant and a total douche. Rude. Did a procedure on me that I wasn't expecting which hurt badly. Terrible care in the hospital too. Not an invested Dr. Go to someone else! 😩

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

i recently had dr weibe to do follow up colposcopy and cone biopsy after an abnormal pap. i thought he had a great bedside manner and was very friendly/personable and he explained everything in detail. he is obviously an experienced and knowledgable physician with a good reputation in red deer. however my correct pathology results were somehow missed. everyone makes mistakes, but the way he handled his error was unprofessional and very disappointing. i dont doubt that if everything went perfectly well, he would be a great physician to see and perhaps hes better w labour delivery. i truly believed he had my best interests as a patient first and foremost until he was called out on how and why the error was made. i would advise anyone who sees him to follow up and be on top of your own care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Kevin Wiebe's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I seen Dr Wiebe every so often over three years because of my endometriosis and fertility issues. He is the most amazing Doctor/surgeon I have ever been to. Fo..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wiebe was there to help me when I thought there was no chance for me to deliver a full term baby. After 2 second trimester stillbirths and 1 early miscarri..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wiebe was amazing! He answered all of my questions. He was very caring, friendly and wonderful! After having horrible periods for years, he went through ..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Wiebe is the best Ob In Red Deer and you know your in great hands if you can get into him he's very knowledgable, trusting, friendly, staff is great too,..."

August 12, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T4N0" to "T4N 1C7". Address has been updated from "None" to "5201 43 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14033402100".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wiebe is a great doctor. All my appointments at his office were great, he always made sure to answer any questions or concerns I had. I had a planned c-sec..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weibe delivers our twins and gave us the most amazing care from pregnancy through delivery. He is extremely knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is no better obgyn in this city. He is fantastic, caring, informative and very down to earth. He overseen my blood pressure issues and took great care of ..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You will never find a better Dr anywhere. Dr. Weibe was my doctor for my last 2 children. He helped me acheive 2 successful vbac's after my first 2 children w..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Completely arrogant and a total douche. Rude. Did a procedure on me that I wasn't expecting which hurt badly. Terrible care in the hospital too. Not an investe..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "i recently had dr weibe to do follow up colposcopy and cone biopsy after an abnormal pap. i thought he had a great bedside manner and was very friendly/persona..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch Dr. Caring, informative. I ended up with placenta percreta and was very scared, he eased my worries and I was referred to foothills. I ended up losing..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wiebe was amazing to me! My mother saw him when she needed a hysterectomy and although the cancer she had quickly took her life, she was so grateful to have..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't know how so many rated him well. I don't think he has a reputation of a good surgeon. He is perfectly ok with his own super high C-section rate. As s..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wiebe is a great dr, took his time, answered all my questions, got me in last minute when I needed to see him and did a great job on my surgury- can hardly s..."

September 15, 2014