You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin Wiebe

Dr. Kevin Wiebe's Ratings

Doctor Wiebe is the best Ob In Red Deer and you know your in great hands if you can get into him he's very knowledgable, trusting, friendly, staff is great too, you'll feel more of a friend then patient sadly he missed our daughters birth but throughout my pregnancy he kept me safe and I owe him a lot so thanks Doctor Wiebe!!! You'll be missed!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Dr Wiebe is a great doctor. All my appointments at his office were great, he always made sure to answer any questions or concerns I had.
I had a planned c-section due to having severe Crohns, it's was nice having a doctor that actually has knowledge of my disease. During the section he spoke to me and my spouse so we knew how things were going and he even had us laughing. He came to see me while I was in the hospital and has great bed side manner. I highly recommend Dr Wiebe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr. Weibe delivers our twins and gave us the most amazing care from pregnancy through delivery. He is extremely knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

There is no better obgyn in this city. He is fantastic, caring, informative and very down to earth. He overseen my blood pressure issues and took great care of me and baby. The c cection went great and can hardly see my scar. Would recommend him over and over. The world really needs more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

You will never find a better Dr anywhere. Dr. Weibe was my doctor for my last 2 children. He helped me acheive 2 successful vbac's after my first 2 children were born by c-section. He allows you to make your own informed decisions and then supports you 100%. Amazing Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Completely arrogant and a total douche. Rude. Did a procedure on me that I wasn't expecting which hurt badly. Terrible care in the hospital too. Not an invested Dr. Go to someone else! 😩

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

i recently had dr weibe to do follow up colposcopy and cone biopsy after an abnormal pap. i thought he had a great bedside manner and was very friendly/personable and he explained everything in detail. he is obviously an experienced and knowledgable physician with a good reputation in red deer.
however my correct pathology results were somehow missed. everyone makes mistakes, but the way he handled his error was unprofessional and very disappointing. i dont doubt that if everything went perfectly well, he would be a great physician to see and perhaps hes better w labour delivery. i truly believed he had my best interests as a patient first and foremost until he was called out on how and why the error was made. i would advise anyone who sees him to follow up and be on top of your own care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Top notch Dr. Caring, informative. I ended up with placenta percreta and was very scared, he eased my worries and I was referred to foothills. I ended up losing my fertility but was able to see him for my post partum care. During a very scary time in our lives he was very supportive and I'm still here today because of his expertise in his field. Thanks Dr.Wiebe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Wiebe was amazing to me! My mother saw him when she needed a hysterectomy and although the cancer she had quickly took her life, she was so grateful to have a great team of doctors, including Kevin Wiebe. When I was referrered to him for my twin pregnancy I was thrilled! He was always personable, made me laugh at every visit, and was sure to answer every question I had and made sure I understood. I was never embarrassed by my questions (and some were pretty out there - first time mom, here) as he would laugh with me, not at me, and gave me so much information. Even during my delivery he was great! He made sure we were all doing well and came back to check on me often. I could also see that he was a marvelous teacher as a student was present for my labor and delivery and he was being very clear and kind with her. Follow-ups were great too. Everything about this man is awesome. Truly a great doctor, a kind man, and an awesome teacher. Is it weird that I also have a huge crush on him now? ;)

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2651012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I don't know how so many rated him well. I don't think he has a reputation of a good surgeon. He is perfectly ok with his own super high C-section rate. As seen below, the majority of women had him for their c/s!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2640236].votes_count ]]