Ratings for Dr. Kevin Wiebe

Excellent! Can say enough good things about Dr Weibe or his staff. He did a surgery for anew ectopic pregnancy I had and eventually delivered our daughter by c-section. Excellent experience overall!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Doctor Wiebe delivered my daughter via c-section in 2015. He was amazing! He was patient and kind during my labour and when it finally came down to needing an emergency c-section, he was extremely professional, fast and sympathetic. He was sweet to my daughter and left barely a scar where he operated. I'm pregnant again and I'm not at all worried about the care I'm going to recieve with my next child!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Great doctor, very professional, knowledgeable and kind. Highly recommended after my twin pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

He delivered my b/g twins and I couldn't have had better experience. I was nervous about getting an epidural but it was by far the best decision and I'm glad I went for it. I was really impressed with his patience when baby b decided to take 51 minutes to come out. He was in no rush and had a bunch of back up plans just in case they were needed, which they weren't. I was scared for a possible c section but he definitely does all that he can to avoid that. He's a really upbeat, peppy, wonderful doctor who loves what he does and shows it through his work and knowledge of the practice. I would 100% recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great OBGYN.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Wiebe was amazing. I was sent to him because of abnormal pap results and ending up having to have a cold knife cone biopsy due to results indicating cervical cancer, thankfully the biopsy came back as pre-cancerous and was also the treatment. I continued to see Dr Weibe every 6 months for 2 years and then once a year for another 3 (so total of 5 years). Every time he reviewed my history briefly with me and as new information about follow up requirements and changes occurred he kept me informed. Dr. Wiebe was excellent at explaining everything and making you feel comfortable and that you are in good hands. His staff are also wonderful too. I honestly found him better than most of the female doctors I have seen for female related items. One thing to note is that he is super busy and it's normal to be in the waiting room awhile and not get in at the exact time of your appointment. The early you get there the better. It's evident he is so busy because of how great he is at what he does, so I never minded the wait. I will defiantly be ensuring I get to see him when we start a family.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I seen Dr Wiebe every so often over three years because of my endometriosis and fertility issues. He is the most amazing Doctor/surgeon I have ever been to. For whatever reason I was going in to see him he explained thoroughly my options. He let me be part of the decision making of the next steps we would take as my conditions progressed. I had a 9 pound baby and a tiny pelvis so I was unable to get my baby out, although he did let me try, my c-section went well. He was sweet to my baby. Then as my endometriosis and constant bleeding progressed he explained all my options and pretty well let me decide what I wanted to do. His bedside manner is impeccable. He is funny as well which is also a bonus to me:) I actually felt most of the time that I was stopping in for a friendly visit. Another thing I will never forget is the rock music playing in the OR room. That also showed me his awesomeness!! Anyone who gets referred to him is blessed to be in good hands ---and who cares if he is a man -- even if you prefer females, you will be at ease with him and his staff immediately! :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Wiebe was there to help me when I thought there was no chance for me to deliver a full term baby. After 2 second trimester stillbirths and 1 early miscarriage, I got to see Dr. Wiebe. He saw how distressed I was, and told me he would take me on as a patient for my next pregnancy. 3 months later, I found myself pregnant again. At 12 weeks, he performed a cerclage on me, which I was more than comfortable with as he had talked me through the procedure many, many times. From that point on, he had no issue with seeing me as often as I felt comfortable. I saw him every 2 weeks, and he scheduled ultrasounds for me every 2 weeks, between appointments. I delivered my daughter at nearly 39 weeks! Unfortunately, he was not there to deliver her. I don't know if I would have my daughter with me now if it weren't for Dr. Wiebe, I owe everything to him. His staff was also incredibly thoughtful and wonderful, I spent a LOT of time in their office. I feel so fortunate to have met him, and look forward to seeing him for baby # 2.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Wiebe was amazing! He answered all of my questions. He was very caring, friendly and wonderful! After having horrible periods for years, he went through my options. I told him that I wanted a hysterectomy. Dr. Wiebe gave me complete patient autonomy. His assistant Mirranda is great to deal with too. She was very helpful when I called and had questions after surgery!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Doctor Wiebe is the best Ob In Red Deer and you know your in great hands if you can get into him he's very knowledgable, trusting, friendly, staff is great too, you'll feel more of a friend then patient sadly he missed our daughters birth but throughout my pregnancy he kept me safe and I owe him a lot so thanks Doctor Wiebe!!! You'll be missed!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Wiebe is a great doctor. All my appointments at his office were great, he always made sure to answer any questions or concerns I had. I had a planned c-section due to having severe Crohns, it's was nice having a doctor that actually has knowledge of my disease. During the section he spoke to me and my spouse so we knew how things were going and he even had us laughing. He came to see me while I was in the hospital and has great bed side manner. I highly recommend Dr Wiebe.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015