Ratings for Dr. Christina Tong

It was a few years ago that when I met Dr. Tong at the walk-in. She quickly found the problem and sent me to the hospital to have it corrected. She referred me to her clinic as a patient and saw me regularly until my recovery. Dr. Tong is in my opinion a very professional Dr. who puts the patients health first. But be forewarned. You need to obey.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Came in with knee problem. She misread x-ray, told me I had osteoarthritis, told me to do lunges and squats to work out the pain and sent me on my way.. Six weeks later, the pain was excruciating. Another doctor read the x-ray report which showed that there was no ostheoarthritis. Sent to see orthopaedic surgeon for torn ligament and meniscus. After waiting for hours, her attitude was cold and condescending. And, she was wrong. Had she thoroughly examined the knee in the first place and read the x-ray properly, I could have saved a lot of pain and distress.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

My personal experience with Dr. Tong was excellent, I was at walk in clinic and she was very helpful. I appreciate her knowledge and patient.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Wonderful Family Practitioner. Bright, sensitive, compassionate, knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr Tong took less the a minute to examine me for a sinusites, did not want to gime antibiotic if i didn`tpass a Xray, She was very Ruth not compassinat., I didn`t have a complete exame & just send me to the Xray, I waited from 9 to 16h for nothing she waisted my time did`n`t give any medication . She things she too superieur to her client and that were waisting her time. Very bad attitute for a DR. She should word a anothe file.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Tong, decide without a proper diagnostic that you DO NOT have such and such health problem!!! She gives pills way too easily and is not very human!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Tong is a credit to her profession. She is an excellent doctor. She doesn't beat around the bush which what we all need to face what we might be up against. Rather be safe than sorry. She is all around an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

MY BROTHER AND MYSELF ARE PATIENTS OF DOCTOR TONG, SHE WAS INCREDIBLY RUDE WITH MY MOTHER TOLD HER SHE WAS OVER WORRIED ABOUT US AND THAT SHE WAS A TERRIBLE. CONFESSED PERSONAL THINGS TO HER AND SHE WENT AND REPEAT EVERYTHING TO MY MOTHER (WHOM HAD JUST LOST HER HUSBAND, MY FATHER). ABSOLUTELY UNNACCEPTABLE! SHE IS A MEAN PERSON AND TREATED ME FOR 4 YEARS WITH VALPROIC ACID WHEN AT THEN END TOLD ME IT WAS NOT EVEN NECESSARY! SHES NUTS! ALSO SHE JUST THINKS OF PUMPING PPL WITH PILLS AND HAS A COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR NATURAL REMEDIES. ALSO IN THE SAME ROPER CLINIC HER SECRETARY SHARON IS TOTALLY RUDE AND USELESS. SHARON HONEY U NEED TO GET LAID! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER. I HAVE NOW CHANGED TO DR HUGH SHE IS GREAT!! IN SAME CLINIC!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I went to walk-in clinic with extreme vertigo when I met Dr Christina Tong. She made me lie down and held me there, saying that it was the only way to get rid of the dust she claimed was in my inner ear and causing my dizziness. I was spinning out of control and I yelled because it was unbearable and she said I was wasting her time because I didn't want to fix the problem, which she said could be fixed by laying down and getting up 10 times in a row; but I would have vomited had I done so. I have never felt so abused in my life.

Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Tong is a wonderful family doctor to have. She will take the time necessary (which may be why not always on time)to help you the best that she can. She is very human, and that's a compliment in every way. I have also found that she is not a static, but dynamic doctor. By this I mean she learns and adapts with time. I feel lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013