Ratings for Dr. Willis Grad

Dr. Grad takes the time to understand what the issue is. He asks lot of questions and is compassionate. He lets you know what is happening and what the next step is going to be. This is appreciated. Explains the situation and you understand what is happening. Communications regularly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

The best doctor ever seen. Very knowledgeable and very caring makes you feel like you are the only one in ER. Explains and answers all your questions Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Unbelievable. You instantaneously feel like you are in great hands. Extremely nice and knowledgeable. Explains details well.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Absolutely the best, go to an ER is not a nice experience, but Dr Grad is just amazing, in a clear and clamed way, he gave me all the explanations, he definetly undesterand tha is talking with an humen person with fellings

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Grad is really one of a kind. He is extremely knowledgeable, competent, compassionate and reassuring. You're in good hands with him. Amazing physician.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Grad s'est montré patient et intéressé. Il n'a pas hésité à écouter mes suggestions pour les médicaments. Il était très respectueux de sa patiente. Merci!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Grad is very human, compassionate and competent doctor. I agree with all the good comments below. You feel safe with him. Thank you Dr. Grad.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

A wonderfully compassionate doctor with a great sense of humour. Took my mother to the ER - she thought she didn't need to go but I was concerned about her illness, given a pre-existing medical condition. He made it clear that we were right to go in which made me feel a lot better and even my mother eventually acknowledged that it wasn't a waste of people's time. Communicated well with the patient and with me, which I appreciated very much.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Grad was very re-assuring and saw me minutes after I was assigned a stretcher. He examined me thoroughly and ordered 3 units of blood. I was having a serious episode of GI bleeding. Dr Grad had a sense of humor and apologized that he couldn't put me somewhere quieter. He also recognized me as part of the weekend ER staff. He's a great and talented ER doctor. I know I'm in the best of hands when he is my attending.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Amazing and compassionate doctor! Has a sense of humor and very reassuring!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014