Ratings for Dr. Willis Grad

Fantastic doctor!!!! GREAT PERSON AND KEEPS A SMILE ON MY FACE EVERYONES FACE

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Great experience, took his time to explain to me. Perfect role model.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

He is my new hero. I am really thankfull for founding him. He is the only one who took the time to listen to us. My daughter is now 18 years old and has been sick for a very long time. She finally got diagnosed with Asthma and we can finally treat her. Thank you so much Dr. Grad 👨‍🍳 you are the best. I'm a happy mom 😊

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Amazing doctor. Caring, compassionate, knowledgable. Best ER doctor, and probably the best doctor, I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Grad is very compassionate, listens to you and gets things done! One of the nicest doctors I have ever met! I left a message at his office for a follow up question, not only did they call me right back, he called me as well even on his day off! Wonderful doctor, puts you at ease. This is the doctor to have if you are ever in the ER. Thank you Dr. Grad!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Grad demonstrates compassion and understanding. He takes the time to listen, and gives feedback. I thought I was coming in with an brain aneurysm I had such bad headaches. He is honest in his approach, and made me feel cared for. He isn't God and cannot be a miracle worker, but he's a close second! Thank-you Dr. Grad for treating my migraines and for your respect.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

This man is AMAZING! I felt awful with 40 fever for 3 days and after 3 hours of being at the hospital he made me feel like myself again!! So caring and answered all my questions! Need more drs like this!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Grad a pris soin de moi à l’urgence de l’hopital Juif. C’était la meilleure expérience que j’ai eu avec un médecinnde toute ma vie. Il est compréhensif, gentil, attentif, empathique et redonne espoir. Il s’est assuré que j’étais en paix d’esprit et il s’inquietait pour ma situation. Il avait les bons mots. Merci aux médecins comme celui la qui existe encore. Si vous me lisez Dr.Grad, merci pour tout.. Passez vos connaissances à d’autres nouveaux médecins car on a besoin de plus de docteur comme vous.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Grad takes the time to understand what the issue is. He asks lot of questions and is compassionate. He lets you know what is happening and what the next step is going to be. This is appreciated. Explains the situation and you understand what is happening. Communications regularly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

The best doctor ever seen. Very knowledgeable and very caring makes you feel like you are the only one in ER. Explains and answers all your questions Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017