Ratings for Dr. Leo Picard

On my last visite. ...wanted 3h before I could see Dr. After talking I realised he wasn't up to date on what we have had decided I would do, test and all...ask me to do the same test again with out knowing he had them already in my folder . Got home with and injection in my back but with no informations on what to do to have it again if needded. ..been 6 month and no help on what to do to get rid of this awful pain in my back...desprate for help.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I been waiting for almost 2 years,dr wade seen for a app. alredy and still waiting.I am on madication sience 2014 and i wont a defrence madication.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Ne peut jamais parler avec quelqu'un, la réceptionniste est pas trop professionnelle ouff. Service de M............ En pleine crise d'arthrite et toujours attente de mon rendez-vous !!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Difficulty getting hold of his secretary by phone. She is actually doing the job of the nurse at the same time!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Ne répondent pas au téléphone et aucune compréhension

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

His my moms doctor, i have nothing but good things to say about him, he help my mom in so many ways, and the secretary is amazing took my mom in with no app cause my mom was in so much pain!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had this dr for a short period in my adolescence and a short period in my adult life. Possibly the worst dr I ever had (I have lupus since 1996, so I have seen my share). After I moved back to NB, saw him and the first time he removed all my psych-meds without consulting anyone. I trusted him blindly, and fell in another depression 9 months later, leaving me stranded once more in medical leave. The waiting time is ridiculous, I had an appointment at 2PM, at 4h15 there was still 4 people before me. Incredible. Another time, into his office with U2 music blasting, we could barely hear each other. I know he had some mental problem and had to take a break, I don't think he is a good dr. I stopped seing him and preferred to see my family dr, and hematologist for my lupus. No need to drive 3h, wait 5h to see him just for him to renew your prescription. This is a very strange dr, who seem very disturbed mentally (like the comment below, treating a patient who is not his, without having her file AND giving her meds..) what kind of dr does that. When I saw a psychiatrist for my second depression, he could not believe that this dr played with my head meds so early after my first depression (less than 6 months). I recommend finding another dr.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I went to Dr.Picard with my husband for his doctors app. Dr. Picard immediately noticed that i was in pain, by the end of my husbands app he had me on his table and did an examination then gave me 12 injections to help with the pain. I was not even one of his patients. He knew without me telling him what was wrong with my back. He is the first doctor that I have seen that i felt that he actually understood what I go through on a daily basis dealing with pain. He was compassionate and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

My wife and I are both under the care of Dr Picard He is amazing hes compasionate and he knows how to handle your pain His staff is friendly our visits are always positive At our age having a Rheumatologist like Dr Picard is a must so we thank God for hooking us up :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Worst doctor ever!!!! I am positive on my last visit he was high on something, he couldn't remember what diseases I had or anything. Do not go to this Dr!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016