Ratings for Dr. J. Dilay

I have to say HUGE disapointment, went for breast implants & ended up way larger then i asked for, afterwards had major complications (went back for a consult) & was given options, when i decided to go with 1 of the choices she & her rude secretary KARLA said she was unable to do the surgery & that i had to find my OWN plastic surgeron in Edmonton, when i did find a surgeron i asked for my records to be transferred, i asked for 6 months then got an answer they were destroyed in the calgary flood, i then asked my size cc's that i currently had & got back an I DONT KNOW ! DO NOT go to this surgeon

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I had two consultations with Dr. Dilay regarding my daughter's birth defect. I was very disappointed to learn that what Dr. Dilay had told us during the consultations and what she actually followed through with were two very different things. I also found her secretary KARLA to be VERY RUDE and not helpful at all with respect to booking us a surgery date only indicating that it could take up to 2 years for us to get a date for surgery. My daughter and I were very disappointed and had to go back to our famiy doctor to ask for a new referall. We are now travelling to Lethbridge to see Dr. Hassell and will not have to wait 2 years for a surgery date.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Dilay has worked wonders assisting my 13 month old daughter with the removal of a very large congenital nevus on her forehead. Her mannerisms drew my usually clingy daughter from my arms to sitting on Dr. Dilay's lap and going to her arms with ease. Her initial work is amazing and I look forward to working with this Dr. as we progress through the various stages of our journey.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Dilay is AMAZING! Very knowledgable, easy to talk to you, and great at her job. I would def recommmend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Dilay is fab but Karla needs to go. Had a referral sent in to see the doctor and she lost it. Then get another one sent in and trying to follow up with that was a nightmare. Even my referring physicians office said they thought her office staff was terrible. Because of all of this run-around, it took my FOREVER to finally get in to see Dr. Dilay. I was desperate at one point I begged my family doctor to phone and ask her if I could pay out of pocket to get in sooner vs. using AHC (no). I truly think that if Karla was gone, things would be better.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

It will be 3 years, this summer, that I have been waiting for my consultation. Endless phone calls and messages have not been responded to, and the office has been closed the times when I have gone there, despite the posted office hours. I have heard from a number of sources that Dr. Dilay is wonderful, but what is up with her office staff? Disgraceful and extremely unprofessional service thus far...

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Love Dr. Dilay - she did an excellent job on my son's cleft lip and palate and she's so kind with the kids.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

I loved Dr. Dilay. She has literally changed my life and she did a fantastic job on my surgery (breat assymetry). She has a great "bedside manner" and is very easy to talk to and is simply a wonderful surgeon. I still look at myself in the mirror and am amazed and what she was able to make out of what she had to work with!I would recommend her to anyone :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

What an amazing Doctor. Extremely professional, excellent surgery skills and after all day in OR. Took the time to personally check on her patients. AMAZING. Best physician I have come across in 42 years!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010