Ratings for Dr. Mark Levy

I absolutely adore Dr. Levy. He's amazing with my children, myself and my husband. He's knowledgeable, kind and supportive. His office staff on the other hand. ...there is one young ish brunette who is so kind and caring. There's another woman with blonde hair and a nose ring who's demeanor is despicable. I've actually called and hung up when she's answered. She's rude, cold and abrupt.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

"I really don’t want to type every single bit of my situation and how unpleasant it was, since every one over here praise about his work in this forum". Please note that due to being supper nervous about the situation you might find this comment bit off, but I would like to say this is what I truly experienced so read carefully, sensitively and try to understand the hidden story to this. The details over here and the details I didn’t type due to the situation happen without witnesses. Hi, for all the patients who do have/dealing anxiety issues, anything to do with stress or anything to do with depression please DO NOT visit to get an advice from Dr. Levy To tell you all he has been really good to me for almost 10 years. Until the day that I had severe anxiety( felt like I am going to get sick and die ) issue and I went to get an advice from him, and he saw me few times within the period of my anxiety. (Until I experience something very unprofessional with him, again I cannot believe (I am shocked) a doctor who do carry this many years under his belt, can treat someone who need extra care with the anxiety). Anyhow, I mentioned my situation to the pharmacist and few of my co workers; they all said you need to find a new doctor. Otherwise your depression will affect your entire life and do not stress for him being old and grumpy (rude). Literally to tell you all the whole situation is like adding salt to the wound. Lastly, I really thought I need gods help so that I am praying to get better with my anxiety and now I always praying for him ( Dr Levy ) for his misconduct work for being a professional and get better treating patients like me who need extra care. Dr. please if you’re reading this remember … that to treat everyone equally and understand where they are coming from. ***I forgive him for what he did ***

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

He's great. His staff is AWFUL - perpetually pissed off and short with patients (save one secretary, who is younger and quite kind).

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Been with Dr Levy my entire life, he always has been good to me, my family, my needs, my concerns. Always listens and never rushes me out the door. He has sat with me while I have cried my eyes out and always been supportive. I could never have a doctor as wonderful as him. Very lucky to be his patient

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Levy is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and likeable. He has been my doctor my whole life. The only negative is his staff who are generally quite grumpy and very bad at calling you back, short on the phone and not very welcoming in person.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I've been a patient for over 35 years and while Dr. levy has been very good I am now looking for a new doctor. This afternoon my daughter had an appointment she couldn't make. I called to make sure I could switch with her, Dr. levy asked me about my daughter and said she could come in after she was finished work at about 4pm. When she arrived the office staff was very rude to my daughter and attached a note to her refering to me as a "moron". My daughter took a picture of the note so I have a hard copy for evidence.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Levy is the gold standard for family practioners. Extremely knowledgeable and thorough. If he is uncomfortable in an area, he will pass you on to the right specialized colleague. Marvelous, warm manner. His staff is first rate, phone calls always returned promptly. His treatments have always been 100% successful, that includes my wife, son and daughter. Simply the best of the best and a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

I FEEL HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, IF NOT THE BEST. THIS IS WHOM ALL NEW DOCTORS SHOULD EMULATE.HE IS A GREAT LISTENER, VERY ATTENTIVE, A GREAT PERSONALITY, VERY INTELLIGENT AND IS A GREAT CONVERSATIONALIST. I CANNOT GIVE THIS DOCTOR ENOUGH PRAISE.I'M VERY FORTUNATE TO BE ONE OF HIS PATIENTS. AS A RESULT OF HIS CARE I WILL LIVE LONGER/BETTER.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Mark has always been a very careing, knowledgeable and pleasant manored doctor. I agree with many, that Mark's, one day, well deserved retirement will leave a huge void. Dr. Levy is the BEST!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

AMAZING!!! THAT IS ALL THAT I HAVE TO SAY. HE IS THE BEST DR AROUND. I DRIVE 1 HR TO SEE HIM AND IT IS NEVER TO FAR TO GO. I WILL HATE THE DAY HE RETIRES

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011