Ratings for Dr. Mark Levy

We have been with Dr Levy since he started his practice 43 years ago. He will be retiring at the end of this year and we can't imagine being lucky enough to find another doctor as caring, kind and supportive as Dr Levy. It will be a sad day for all of his patients when he closes his doors and goes on to enjoy his much deserved retirement. Dr Levy should be the standard that all doctors strive for. He never keeps his patients waiting, getting an appointment when you have a problem is also very quick. He never rushes you through your appointment and shows genuine caring and empathy for his patients. We wish Dr Levy all the best in is retirement and will miss him terribly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Levy is one of the best Doctors around, I have been with Dr. Levy since the beginning of his practice, he and his staff also took their time with you and you were always welcomed and always made to feel important, and comfortable, he is going to be missed and very very hard to replace, Good Luck and Enjoy Retirement --

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I have been with Mark for over 40 years and he has never changed , he always makes you feel special . I'm going to miss him !

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

He's retiring and we are devastated! Researching available doctors and they all have awful ratings. Don't know what we will do without him

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

many years, many tears, an amazing doc and will miss him the day he needs to go to take of himself and his loved ones. We as patience tend to put so much on our docs and we need to get control of our own lives. The best what can I say.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I absolutely adore Dr. Levy. He's amazing with my children, myself and my husband. He's knowledgeable, kind and supportive. His office staff on the other hand. ...there is one young ish brunette who is so kind and caring. There's another woman with blonde hair and a nose ring who's demeanor is despicable. I've actually called and hung up when she's answered. She's rude, cold and abrupt.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

"I really don’t want to type every single bit of my situation and how unpleasant it was, since every one over here praise about his work in this forum". Please note that due to being supper nervous about the situation you might find this comment bit off, but I would like to say this is what I truly experienced so read carefully, sensitively and try to understand the hidden story to this. The details over here and the details I didn’t type due to the situation happen without witnesses. Hi, for all the patients who do have/dealing anxiety issues, anything to do with stress or anything to do with depression please DO NOT visit to get an advice from Dr. Levy To tell you all he has been really good to me for almost 10 years. Until the day that I had severe anxiety( felt like I am going to get sick and die ) issue and I went to get an advice from him, and he saw me few times within the period of my anxiety. (Until I experience something very unprofessional with him, again I cannot believe (I am shocked) a doctor who do carry this many years under his belt, can treat someone who need extra care with the anxiety). Anyhow, I mentioned my situation to the pharmacist and few of my co workers; they all said you need to find a new doctor. Otherwise your depression will affect your entire life and do not stress for him being old and grumpy (rude). Literally to tell you all the whole situation is like adding salt to the wound. Lastly, I really thought I need gods help so that I am praying to get better with my anxiety and now I always praying for him ( Dr Levy ) for his misconduct work for being a professional and get better treating patients like me who need extra care. Dr. please if you’re reading this remember … that to treat everyone equally and understand where they are coming from. ***I forgive him for what he did ***

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

He's great. His staff is AWFUL - perpetually pissed off and short with patients (save one secretary, who is younger and quite kind).

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Been with Dr Levy my entire life, he always has been good to me, my family, my needs, my concerns. Always listens and never rushes me out the door. He has sat with me while I have cried my eyes out and always been supportive. I could never have a doctor as wonderful as him. Very lucky to be his patient

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Levy is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and likeable. He has been my doctor my whole life. The only negative is his staff who are generally quite grumpy and very bad at calling you back, short on the phone and not very welcoming in person.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014