You may also like

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Been with Dr Levy my entire life, he always has been good to me, my family, my needs, my concerns. Always listens and never rushes me out the door. He has sat with me while I have cried my eyes out and always been supportive. I could never have a doctor as wonderful as him. Very lucky to be his patient

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Levy is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and likeable. He has been my doctor my whole life. The only negative is his staff who are generally quite grumpy and very bad at calling you back, short on the phone and not very welcoming in person.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I've been a patient for over 35 years and while Dr. levy has been very good I am now looking for a new doctor. This afternoon my daughter had an appointment she couldn't make. I called to make sure I could switch with her, Dr. levy asked me about my daughter and said she could come in after she was finished work at about 4pm. When she arrived the office staff was very rude to my daughter and attached a note to her refering to me as a "moron". My daughter took a picture of the note so I have a hard copy for evidence.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Levy is the gold standard for family practioners. Extremely knowledgeable and thorough. If he is uncomfortable in an area, he will pass you on to the right specialized colleague. Marvelous, warm manner. His staff is first rate, phone calls always returned promptly. His treatments have always been 100% successful, that includes my wife, son and daughter. Simply the best of the best and a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

I FEEL HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, IF NOT THE BEST. THIS IS WHOM ALL NEW DOCTORS SHOULD EMULATE.HE IS A GREAT LISTENER, VERY ATTENTIVE, A GREAT PERSONALITY, VERY INTELLIGENT AND IS A GREAT CONVERSATIONALIST. I CANNOT GIVE THIS DOCTOR ENOUGH PRAISE.I'M VERY FORTUNATE TO BE ONE OF HIS PATIENTS. AS A RESULT OF HIS CARE I WILL LIVE LONGER/BETTER.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Mark has always been a very careing, knowledgeable and pleasant manored doctor. I agree with many, that Mark's, one day, well deserved retirement will leave a huge void. Dr. Levy is the BEST!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

AMAZING!!! THAT IS ALL THAT I HAVE TO SAY. HE IS THE BEST DR AROUND. I DRIVE 1 HR TO SEE HIM AND IT IS NEVER TO FAR TO GO. I WILL HATE THE DAY HE RETIRES

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Awesome doctor. Had him since I was a child. He is very kind, and very smart. Going to him is as pleasurable as a doctor visit can be

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.Levy's for about 10 years now and have nothing but respect for him. He is a both a wonderful physician and person, he addresses my concerns immediately and I believe he is genuinely concerned. I feel so thankful to have him as my Doctor. Please don't retire any time soon!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Mark Levy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He's great. His staff is AWFUL - perpetually pissed off and short with patients (save one secretary, who is younger and quite kind). "

September 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.marklevydds.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "43026". Address has been updated from "None" to "1925 Hilliard Rome Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16149150165".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been with Dr Levy my entire life, he always has been good to me, my family, my needs, my concerns. Always listens and never rushes me out the door. He h..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levy is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and likeable. He has been my doctor my whole life. The only negative is his staff who are generally qui..."

December 3, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 31, 2013