Ratings for Dr. Mark Levy

My last visit he lied to me .How many times has he done this before . Very dissapointing for a doctor . This is what happens to a doctor that should have retired many years agon!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Rude. Very unprofessional conduct. Does not listen well.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

He was my Dr for 43 years , there is not enuff space to say how much of a fantastic Dr he is . His kindness his professionalism , I'm going to miss him terribly VERY HARD PRESSED TO FIND A AMAZING DR LIKE HIM , TRYING TO REPLACE HIM IS EVEN HARDER ! Happy retirement Dr Levy , you deserve it , thank you for your service as my dr and friend ..John McCurdy Jr

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Levy is a very amazing professional and a decent human being. I only have great experiences with him and his staff. I have been with him for 27 years now. He has always been attentive and always got down to the bottom of our medical issues. He even took time with my husband and I after hours and counselled us. He was amazingly loving to my boys even as they are now 21 years old. They love him dearly. We recently lost our first son to a vehicle accident and he was very caring and consoling, he saw our family immediately and made sure we received the attention we required. It is a very sad day for us losing a great man that took such great care of us. He will be extremely difficult to replace for he has set such a high standard for all others. We wish him ALL the best always and that he may enjoy his much deserved retirement with health and happiness. We love you and will miss you dearly. The Felix family

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

We have been with Dr Levy since he started his practice 43 years ago. He will be retiring at the end of this year and we can't imagine being lucky enough to find another doctor as caring, kind and supportive as Dr Levy. It will be a sad day for all of his patients when he closes his doors and goes on to enjoy his much deserved retirement. Dr Levy should be the standard that all doctors strive for. He never keeps his patients waiting, getting an appointment when you have a problem is also very quick. He never rushes you through your appointment and shows genuine caring and empathy for his patients. We wish Dr Levy all the best in is retirement and will miss him terribly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Levy is one of the best Doctors around, I have been with Dr. Levy since the beginning of his practice, he and his staff also took their time with you and you were always welcomed and always made to feel important, and comfortable, he is going to be missed and very very hard to replace, Good Luck and Enjoy Retirement --

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I have been with Mark for over 40 years and he has never changed , he always makes you feel special . I'm going to miss him !

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

He's retiring and we are devastated! Researching available doctors and they all have awful ratings. Don't know what we will do without him

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

many years, many tears, an amazing doc and will miss him the day he needs to go to take of himself and his loved ones. We as patience tend to put so much on our docs and we need to get control of our own lives. The best what can I say.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I absolutely adore Dr. Levy. He's amazing with my children, myself and my husband. He's knowledgeable, kind and supportive. His office staff on the other hand. ...there is one young ish brunette who is so kind and caring. There's another woman with blonde hair and a nose ring who's demeanor is despicable. I've actually called and hung up when she's answered. She's rude, cold and abrupt.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016