Ratings for Dr. John Faul

Dr. Faul has been our family doctor since we moved to Calgary almost 19 years ago. He delivered my second child and is so proud of all of babies he has delivered. He is very kind and can be quiet with a unique personality. I trust him to always take good care of our family when needed.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Best doctor i've ever had he's so helpful, interesting and kind! Look forward to seeing him everytime

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

This Dr is always running late and is very odd. He seems like he's not listening and he misdiagnosed my daughter. I do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Faul has been our family physician for more than a decade. He is proactive and caring . He prescribes tests and referrals when necessary. Would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Faul has been my doctor for almost 19 years. He has always shown himself to be up to date regarding his practice and shows a very caring and helpful attitude towards his patients. I would recommend him as a family doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr faul truly cares for all aspects of health. He takes the time to understand your health concerns physical & mentally. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Fauls for 15 years. Excellent Doctor and a great guy.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Very good Doctor. Cares for patients. Excellent with children. Great overall family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

shy, and quiet. he really seems to care, doesn't rush.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Faul had been my family doctor for quite a while, more because it's convenient and I live close to his office. I find him to be quiet and very awkward. He is too strange for me, so I had to stop going to him. He appreciated his medical knowledge but have found a new doctor with equal medical credentials but a much better bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015