Ratings for Dr. Paul Juan

Both of my kids have been with Dr. Juan since they were born 16 years ago and I could not be happier! Knowledgeable, kind and caring. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Good doc, although Williams College is overrated. I like his ethics.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

So caring and knowledgeable. Also respectful of the intuition and knowledge of parents about what's right for the patients. My kids are in great hands.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Juan is an amazing pediatrician with a great bedside manner. His knowledge and experience are apparent when treating my daughter. Would not go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. juan is wonderful. We are so grateful to have found such a smart, thoughtful and caring doctor for our child. Couldn't be happier! His staff is great, too.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Juan is one of the most arrogant, patronizing doctors I have ever met. He made us wait 50 minutes to see him then spent about 4 minutes with us in the room. HE didn't listen to anything I said and seemed to feel threatened when I asked questions. Avoid this practice if you can.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr. Juan is a perfect fit for us. He is calm and kind, but most importantly really listens to us and gives us thoughtful, not contrived answers to our questions. His support staff is equally wonderful! Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Juan is calm, kind, caring and knowledgeable. He seems genuinely to like children. He's very good at being reassuring when you are concerned. We love Dr. Juan.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

We love Dr. Juan! He's calm, smart and dedicated to his patients. Dr Juan takes the entire life of the child into consideration while determining the course of treatment. He is as much of a support to the parents as the children. I appreciate his calm manner during an emergency (and with 2 young boys, we've had our fair share) and his passion for getting them the right type of care. His nurses, Susan and Rhona, are just the best- they mean as much to me as the doctor himself. They follow through with paperwork and always make my kids feel special.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I love him. I am so thankful we found him. He is extremely knowledgeable and wise.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Paul Juan's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners