Ratings for Dr. Christine S. Arnold

I have doctored with her for years. 10 years 3 kids she is the best always down to earth and open to my concerns. I never leave there feeling like she didn't go above and beyond to take care of my children.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I don't know why this woman became a doctor. She doesn't seem to want to help people. It is disturbing when a doctor laughs at peoples pain. She was very self centered, not listening to me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Arnold talks way above my head and she rushes through everything. I'm not even sure if everything she says is actually true.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr. Arnold is amazing! My kids love her and so do my husband and I. We appreciate everything she's done for us! We wouldn't want anyone else to take care of our children!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr.Arnold is the best, and the only one I trust with my childeren. She is very thorough and explains everthing. My childeren even like here. When we see her in public she is very approachable and my kids just seem to naturally want to go to her. She is truely a small town doctor who knows how to treat her patients and genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Arnold is an amazing pediatrician. She takes all the time you need to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Christine S. Arnold's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Mitchell, SD