Ratings for Dr. Benito O. Valencia

I have been going to Dr. Valencia since 2007 and have been pretty satisfied with him. He takes the time to listen to all and any issues I may have and offers advice in a very calm manner. He never rushes the patients and is very personable as well.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

The staff seem nice but lack professionalism and does not practice confidentiality. Asks so many private questions in front of other patients waiting in the waiting room. Medical assistant did not call me for a very important test that I have to do. I waited almost 2 weeks but no calls from them so I finally called and to my dismay the approval notice is just sitting at their office and they didn't bother calling me as promised by the clerk. The doctor is EXCELLENT. He is very professional, polite, kind and he pays attention to details, knowledgeable, and he listens well to my concerns. On one of my appointments, he was running late so I had to wait an hour. I was worried that he will be in a rush and won't have much time to see me. But as soon as he enters the room, he apologized and he asked me if I'm cold, and he calmly asked me the reason for my visit. He sat down and listened to all of my concerns and we talked it about & he offered solutions without me feeling rushed.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009