Ratings for Dr. Zahra Marina

Can't say anything but amazing things about Dr. Marina!! She has taken care of my 3 daughters since birth now 9, 5 & 10 months old!!! She is caring, passionate about her job, makes me feel comfortable and knows what's she's doing!! My kids love her, she listens to me and cares about the well being of my girls!! I reccommend her to any parent that's looking for a pediatrician that's looking out for the best interest of the child!! We love you Dr. Marina !! You rock Senada Duskic

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

She knowledgable and very helpful with a good experience with very good staff

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Wonderful and caring doctor! Great staff and very competent associates.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr Marina is one of the best pediatricians in the area. She is always willing to listen to all your questions and always returns our calls. She is very knowledgeable and great with patients and parents. I give her 5 stars!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

She is a great pediatrician, very efficient and friendly

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

She is very helpful and knowledgeable, she really cares about her patients, and takes her time with them, she's always responded to my calls immediately. she really knows what she's doing.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

She has always taken her time with both of my children, both on well visits and sick. she would even call to check on them when they were sick. Answered all questions, even the craiziest ones. What a wonderful, understanding and compassionate DR. A++++

flag | Submitted October 27, 2006

Dr. Marina is a very helpful and patient physician. She has responded to our late night emergencies quickly and shows intimate interest in our daughter's health and progress. Our only problems have come when it's time for our daughter's shots...but when isn't that a time for children to overreact? Overall we'd rate Dr. Marina very highly and would recommend her to our friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2005

Dr. Marina is a wonderful doctor. She is extremely professional, and we are very pleased and happy with her services. I highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2005

Dishonest and not trustworthy. Does not respect patients wishes for treatment.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2005

Dr. Zahra Marina's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1983)

Oxford