Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Hlavac

Great doctor, great bedside manner. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I have been going to him for 5 years now and he always is able to help. He is smart and has compassion that other doctors lack. A+

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

All time best doctor. I have now gone to him several times. He listens and is able to help when others have not been able to. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr Hlavac has been my m.d. for over 13 years and I have had nothing but excellent experiences with him. He is friendly, interested, a great listener, bright and knowledgeable. He is taking on new duties somewhere and so I may find myself with a new doctor--not if I can help it--but I have nothing but positive things to say about him and can't rate him highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism exhibited by Dr. Hlavac. He also appeared bi-polar and unstable - and at times I wasn't sure if I was the doctor or patient. I do not trust him and am going to try to see someone else for my diagnosis. I wish I could attribute his behavior to an off day, but I think his issues are deep and he probably needs more help than me!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Hlavac has always been very friendly, and knowledgeable. He takes my problems seriously and deals with them effectively. I recommend him highly. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Mark A. Hlavac's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental