You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Williams

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Williams at one time was a very good doctor. I am not sure what has happened in the last 10yrs but he no longer really cares. I have seen him misdiagnose people, leaving them sick for to long. Or even death from it. He believes his answer is the only one and doesn't send you to who you need to see.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

would rather have no doctor at all then to have David Williams. He was rude to my whole family!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

DOES NOT TREAT THE PATIENT,JUST MEDICATES THE SYMPTONS.HE SAYS MY PAIN IS REAL AND DOES NOT KNOW CAUSE.ALL THE HELP I GET.SAID"AT LEAST IT'S NOT LIFE THREATENING" WHAT ABOUT QUALITY OF LIFE? I FINALLY(AFTER TEN YEARS OF TRYING!)MANAGED TO GET A SPECIALIST WHO HELPED ME.ONE TEST AND IT SHOWS I HAVE LUPUS WHICH I HAD ASKED WILLIAMS YEARS AGO IF THAT COULD BE IT.HE JUST SAID NO.I COULD HAVE BEEN HELPED EARLIER!SO -I AM FORCED TO BE WITHOUT A DOC TIL ONE ACCEPTS ME.I DO NOT TRUST WILLIAMS

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

He is always on top of any problem you have. He will not tolerate people who don't do as told. We have the best GP in the city.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Dr. D is a great doctor. He has been our family doctor for over ten years. We couldn't wish for a better family doctor. Kathy and Maureen are always cheerful and helpful. The best!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Kathy is great, his wife Maureen is rude. He himself is point blank a QUACK! I have had him as a doctor for 10 years for myself, husband, and kids. I have had my mother in law and sister in law come along for visits and they agree he is a QUACK! I asked to try an IUD instead of birth control and he told me no. I find he talks to me as if I am stupid.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Rushes in and out . . does not listen to concerns. Always delayed, runs behind schedule.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

DR. WILLIAMS IS A WONDERFUL, KIND, CARING PHYSICIAN. ALWAYS LISTENS, NEVER RUSHES YOU AND IS ALSO GREAT DOCTOR. THANKS DOC WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

he is a very caring,and conscientious person. I have known him for many years. David...keep up the good work! You listen and you care.He has been there any time I had a problem.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. David Williams's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "If you have nothing good to say..I was taught,you should then say nothing.Period"

January 17, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Williams at one time was a very good doctor. I am not sure what has happened in the last 10yrs but he no longer really cares. I have seen him misdiagnose p..."

January 5, 2015