Ratings for Dr. Quynh Nguyen

Pire médecin jamais rencontré ! Très bête et aussi chaleureuse qu'un bloc de glace. Aucun sourire et grand manque de respect vis à vis ses patients. Je vous la déconseille. Elle devrait travailler dans l'armée.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Quynh Nguyen is a masterful doctor. Very informative, excellent advice and very nice!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Tout était mauvais, le service, l'attente, mais surtout Dr. Nguyen, la main dure, militaire presque. Beaucoup de douleur après l'intervention, jamais je ne retournerais. Je déconseille fortement.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Pire ophthamologiste que j'ai vu. Aucune salutation, manque de respect total pour le patient. Elle critique sans demander se qui c'est passé avec mon oeil. Elle prescrit de la crème inefficace pour mon problème d'oeil. J'ai dû consulter un autre ophthalmologiste.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had the exact same experience as the previous comment. I went for a chalazion (operation of the eye-lid). She was courteous before the surgery, but upon starting, I felt that she was much in hurry, she injected the local anesthesia extremely fast, it hurt like I could not describe, my eye was tearing a lot, she didn't not even notice! I have to say that I had this exact same surgery many times in the past, many, and never felt so much pain, never! Then she finished the surgery extremely fast, and that was it. When I took out the bandage that day, my eye was so swollen and bloody... it was truly scary (remember that I had this exact same surgery more than 6 or 7 times in the past, and this never happened... and twice the chalazion was bigger than this time). I could hardly see so swollen it was. Normally it takes 3 to 7 days for the swelling to go, but this time not even in weeks, and the worst is that I fear now that she did not clean the inside well enough, being too much in a hurry (I saw her schedule, she had one patient every 15 minutes, that's short for a surgery I think). The problem now is that weeks have passed after the surgery, I've been using the eye-drops she prescribed, but the lump the eye-lid she operated is still there, something that I never ever experienced in the past with other surgeons. I will never go back. I had the impression that she didn't care at all, in fact, the impression that she was heartless.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I had an appointment to remove a chalazion with Dr. Nguyen. She was curt and to-the-point for my consultation, but she turned into a demon upon the day of my surgery. She was forty-five minutes late for the appointment, and once I was on the table she snarled and hissed at me constantly. Upon cutting open my skin, she barked, "Are you crying?!" My eye was indeed tearing because of the intense light shining into it. I snapped back, "I don't know! Maybe it's blood?" After an hour of the worst bedside manner I've ever encountered, I resolved to change my opthamologist immediately and never see her again. Her competence as a doctor is acceptable, but her qualities as a person appear to be sorely lacking.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr Dre Quynh Nguyen operated both of my eyes, my vision got weaker with age, 76 year old. Results: 20/20 clear vision without my gradual focus glasses. super She is the best ophthalmologist I could ever get.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Worse doctor I ever met. She does not even look at her patient as she speaks to them - she was turning her back to my mother as she was speaking to her. No respect. No empathy - she just told her she would never recuperate her eyesight further to her CVA (stroke) - well guess what my mother can read again!!! I tell you: the worse doctor I ever met.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Very nice personality. Golden hands. Superb!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Nguyen is very willing to explain things, is very competent, and very cordial.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007