Ratings for Dr. Allan Leach

Dr. Leach was my cardiologist while serving in the military. He was the most caring and concerned doctor that I had ever encountered in my 42 years of service. I had a MI in 1995, and all immediate and follow-on requirements were managed by Dr. Leach. He personally conducted two angiograms and recommended a double angioplasty with implanted stents in 1996. I have been asymptomatic since. I owe so much to this wonderful cardiologist. I retired from the Air Force in 2008 and again, would never have made it past 1995 had it not been for his personal and professional care. Thank you so much. Enjoy your well-deserved retirement. God speed!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

A true gentleman, I and my wife will truly miss his expertise and friendliness. Happy retirement, definitely well deserved.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I knew Dr Leach when he was a cardiologist in the military. Enough can't be said about his professionalism and concern for me and my health. I will miss my twice a year visits ... it's like the end of an era. Enjoy your retirement and thank you so much for all you have done for me. Greg O

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Leach for 13 years. I was referred to Dr Leach by my previous cardiologist when I moved to Ottawa. He is a very knowledgeable and an excellent physician. I am saddened to hear that he is retiring. I wish you all the best! God bless you.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

He is a wonderful cardiologist. I am sorry to hear that he is retiring but am glad for him. Fore!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Leach is my husband's cardiologist, and has been for the last ten years. We are extremely satisfied with his care and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Allan Leach has been my husband's cardiologist for over 20 years. I've never met him until recently when my husband was too sick to drive himself for his yearly check up. I found him to be very dedicated, caring, patient, knowledgeable, friendly, thorough and asks many questions to get to the root of the problem. He even acknowledged me when I had questions about my husband and I'm not even his patient. He has called my husband several times at home to see how he is doing. When I had to bring my husband to the emergency at the Civic last week, I had called Dr Leach prior to and Dr. Leach called us twice at home within 5 minutes of each other; once to suggest going to emerg and the second to suggest that we should perhaps call 911 instead. My husband spoke to him and reassured him that it was ok for me to drive him there. We found out at a later appointment that he had even called emerg to notify them that my husband was on his way. He sadly confirmed that he will be retiring some time this year - what a loss!!! He will be missed

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Leach is a very special doctor(and man) who makes you feel better when you walk out than when you walked in. A very warm, human and caring man with so much knowledge at his fingertips which he explains in common sense language. He will be retiring soon and I will miss him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Quite simply the best doctor in Ottawa. Period. His knowledge, compassion and humanity makes me wonder how other 'specialists' get away with their smug arrogance and sloppy practices.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

One of the best doctors in the profession because he cares and want you to leave feel confident and at ease! He is Awesome simple the best , friendly, knowledgeable and on time.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017