Ratings for Dr. Allan Leach

I have been seeing Dr Leach for 13 years. I was referred to Dr Leach by my previous cardiologist when I moved to Ottawa. He is a very knowledgeable and an excellent physician. I am saddened to hear that he is retiring. I wish you all the best! God bless you.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

He is a wonderful cardiologist. I am sorry to hear that he is retiring but am glad for him. Fore!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Leach is my husband's cardiologist, and has been for the last ten years. We are extremely satisfied with his care and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Allan Leach has been my husband's cardiologist for over 20 years. I've never met him until recently when my husband was too sick to drive himself for his yearly check up. I found him to be very dedicated, caring, patient, knowledgeable, friendly, thorough and asks many questions to get to the root of the problem. He even acknowledged me when I had questions about my husband and I'm not even his patient. He has called my husband several times at home to see how he is doing. When I had to bring my husband to the emergency at the Civic last week, I had called Dr Leach prior to and Dr. Leach called us twice at home within 5 minutes of each other; once to suggest going to emerg and the second to suggest that we should perhaps call 911 instead. My husband spoke to him and reassured him that it was ok for me to drive him there. We found out at a later appointment that he had even called emerg to notify them that my husband was on his way. He sadly confirmed that he will be retiring some time this year - what a loss!!! He will be missed

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Leach is a very special doctor(and man) who makes you feel better when you walk out than when you walked in. A very warm, human and caring man with so much knowledge at his fingertips which he explains in common sense language. He will be retiring soon and I will miss him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Quite simply the best doctor in Ottawa. Period. His knowledge, compassion and humanity makes me wonder how other 'specialists' get away with their smug arrogance and sloppy practices.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

One of the best doctors in the profession because he cares and want you to leave feel confident and at ease! He is Awesome simple the best , friendly, knowledgeable and on time.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Very professional, extremely confident, makes one feel at ease.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Tremendous "bedside manner" - successfully puts patient at ease, exudes confidence but carries out participative interview seeking patient's input. Sense of humour but more importantly, clearly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Lovely man, gentle, caring, and very knowledgeable. A pleasure to be a patient of his

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014