Dr. Sam A. Skaff

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sam A. Skaff

Dr. Skaff is very friendly and professional pediatrician , he took care of my son since birth , always available to answer you questions . he is the best .

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

He is very friendly and Knowledgeable . he take time to explain any issue with my daughter .

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have been visiting this doctor for 3 month with my newborn. She has issues gaining weight and all he said is that I have to tried harder and give me appointment 3 times a week. I had too many appointments with this doc and he always look distracted, never remember the patient, never listen to me, he always make the same questions. He order some blood test and I did it right away, a week later he told me that he want to do blood test, please take time to read patient record before getting into the room. Finally he started panicking and want me to see a geneticist without any criteria, I said OK but let's see what the nutritionist has to said first. Well he call me the day after at 11 pm to make me go to the geneticist the next day, when I said that I could not make it he rush me to do it, and finally told me to find another pediatrician. Very rude and unprofessional. If I have to guess I think that he did not paid attention or do anything about her weight because he was billing me and my insurance 3 times a week, but after things did not improve he get in panic. Do a favor and go with somewhere else who actually cares about your baby.

Submitted August 15, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable doctor. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

been a Grandmother for 3 Children ,Dr. Skaff is very good Doctor , always answer all my concerns ,the best pediatrician I ever known

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Thank you Dr.Skaff for taking good care of my son and seen him same day I called. Thank you for spending extra time answering all my questions been new mom. Me and my husband will always appreciate your help ,and thank you for calling next day to check on him. You are the best.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I known Dr Skaff for 7years , he had the best knowledge ,he went way and beyond when my newborn daughter got sick with flu ,he spent extra time and called next day to check on her . he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr.skaff is the best Dr I ever known. He always see his patients same day they call

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr Skaff has been my childrens dr for 15yrs my oldest child had a broken foot and dr skaff refused to see them for 2 weeks.

Submitted December 15, 2014

I love Dr. Skaff. Recently visted him 08/14/2014. Wouldnt trust anyone one else in Charleston with my kids. He is always friendly and shows he cares but most of all he knws what he is doing and cares about his patients. I heared Dr. Sf kaff is leaving but I know that its not true. I actually think someone is stepping over thier bountaries and trying to cause trouble. As professional as Dr. Skaff is Im sure his patients would be the first to know that he is relocating. If he does decide to do that all I can say is that we are losing the vest pediatrician in Charleson. We pray that that will never be the case. Thank you Dr. Skaff you are like family to us appreciate all the times in your office late just to accomadate working parents just souo they wont have to go sit in the ER and for the top notch care you have given us and our whole family. Thank you for being the Best of the Best!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Sam A. Skaff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sam A Skaff has been a Pediatrician for 19 years and Clinical Instructor in Pediatric for 17 years .He is Board certified by the American Academ

• English
  • Spanish
  • Russian

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1988)
  • University of Toledo (Grad. 1995)

• Clinical Instructor of Pediatric , West Virginia University School of Medicine

• Learning Disability in Children 2015, Memorial Health Care System Publications )
  • Best Immunization Practice Rewards ( Health Dept 2014)
  • Developmental Milestones in Children ( presented on TV , Channel 21 , 2008)
  • Immunization Update ( Presented on TV ,Channel 21 ,2007)
  • Newborn Care ( Presented on TV Channel 21 ,2003)