Ratings for Dr. Gordina Elizabeth Savelli

Have been taking my 92 yr old mother to Dr S for a couple of years. She's very helpful, knowledgeable, and personable. The only drawback to her office is that there are a few stairs involved inside that are very difficult for a 92 year old to climb.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I travelled an hour to see her and I'm very happy I did. She is kind, knowledgeable and has the best bed side manner. Her staff are very polite and welcoming. I'm very happy being in your care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have been seen and treated by Dr Savelli Since June of 2009, I am So Very Grateful and Thankful to have her as my Neurologist. She is So Caring and Understanding, But Most of All She Truly Cares about Each and Every Patient. I could not be Where I am today without her Care and Support and I continue to see her monthly. Her Receptionist and other Staff are Also Exceptional at their work and part in this office; Also they Actually Care. Truly Remarkable Dr and Staff. Thank You to You All

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I'm very glad I chose Dr. Savelli as my neurologist after seeing the great reviews on here. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and really works to get to the bottom of your symptoms and help you. She is a really busy lady but I never feel rushed by her when I'm there.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I've seen Dr. Savelli on about 3 occasions and she is very sincere, knowledgeable, and has a way with her that makes you feel cared about. It's nice to have a Doctor be so genuine and kind.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Feel so blessed to have Dr Savelli for my neurologist.....she is very thorough and truly cares. Definitely living her calling!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Having a dissability is difficult, having a head injury with a dissability even more difficult for people to handle. I am grateful for Dr. Savellis patience with me, her professionalism and her always trying to making sure i understand. Which at times can be difficult because im prone to misunderstanding. Dr. Savelli has always tried her best to look for more permanent ways of helping to relieving pain other then medications. Her staff is as professional and oatient as she is. Thankyou Dr. Savelli for not giving up on me while i was going through a tought time.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I have only had 2 meeting with her and both were very pleasant and informative . Her staff was very professional and polite . She seem to actually care and gave me straight answers that my other Dr would not do . I would give her a big thumbs up.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Been patient for 30 years now and Love Dr, Savellli. Many times during my routine visit she has taken the time to look in to my overall health. Dr Savelli has also went forward to schedule medical test which my GP has neglected to look after. Many times on my follow up appointment with my GP i get there to find she has written a very concise letter explaining in a polite way to my GP that things need to be look after. Dr Savelli is a compassionate, has a kind heart, top notch professional, knowledgeable in her field. I wish I could have her as a GP and Specialist. More GP's should take lesson on patient relations from her. Dr. Savelli your the best in my books

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I've been with Dr. Savelli for 20 yrs. Her caring is exemplary. I also had the privilege of working along side her when I was nursing. A great doctor with amazing empathy, patience and knowledge. She takes the time with each patient, answering your questions, this may bump the next appointment, so note that you need to make sure you have the time to wait. But you are never rushed when with her and Dr. Savelli is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Gordina Elizabeth Savelli's Credentials

• McMaster University (Grad. 1975)

Ameritas