Ratings for Dr. Gordina Elizabeth Savelli

I'm very glad I chose Dr. Savelli as my neurologist after seeing the great reviews on here. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and really works to get to the bottom of your symptoms and help you. She is a really busy lady but I never feel rushed by her when I'm there.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I've seen Dr. Savelli on about 3 occasions and she is very sincere, knowledgeable, and has a way with her that makes you feel cared about. It's nice to have a Doctor be so genuine and kind.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Feel so blessed to have Dr Savelli for my neurologist.....she is very thorough and truly cares. Definitely living her calling!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Having a dissability is difficult, having a head injury with a dissability even more difficult for people to handle. I am grateful for Dr. Savellis patience with me, her professionalism and her always trying to making sure i understand. Which at times can be difficult because im prone to misunderstanding. Dr. Savelli has always tried her best to look for more permanent ways of helping to relieving pain other then medications. Her staff is as professional and oatient as she is. Thankyou Dr. Savelli for not giving up on me while i was going through a tought time.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I have only had 2 meeting with her and both were very pleasant and informative . Her staff was very professional and polite . She seem to actually care and gave me straight answers that my other Dr would not do . I would give her a big thumbs up.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Been patient for 30 years now and Love Dr, Savellli. Many times during my routine visit she has taken the time to look in to my overall health. Dr Savelli has also went forward to schedule medical test which my GP has neglected to look after. Many times on my follow up appointment with my GP i get there to find she has written a very concise letter explaining in a polite way to my GP that things need to be look after. Dr Savelli is a compassionate, has a kind heart, top notch professional, knowledgeable in her field. I wish I could have her as a GP and Specialist. More GP's should take lesson on patient relations from her. Dr. Savelli your the best in my books

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I've been with Dr. Savelli for 20 yrs. Her caring is exemplary. I also had the privilege of working along side her when I was nursing. A great doctor with amazing empathy, patience and knowledge. She takes the time with each patient, answering your questions, this may bump the next appointment, so note that you need to make sure you have the time to wait. But you are never rushed when with her and Dr. Savelli is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

She is excellent and very personable and caring. I changed neurologists to go to her and have not been disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Very nice to have a female physician. Dr. Savelli was very helpful and understood what I was going through. Was not judgemental and was very thorough. I was very satisfied with my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Savelli is the absolute best doctor I have ever had. She is kind, compassionate and professional. Dr. Savelli is trustworthy and sensetive towards her patients. Other doctors could use a lession in patient treatment (knowledge, professionalism and bed side manner) from Dr. Savelli. New doctors would without a doubt benefit from her mentorship. Thank you Dr. Savelli for your excellent care. You have made a difference in the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Gordina Elizabeth Savelli's Credentials

• McMaster University (Grad. 1975)

Commercial Insurance Company