Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Goulet

Very caring and compassionate! Excellent skill set and knowledge

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Goulet thank you and your awesome staff. Totally compassionate and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

He's the best hands down. Will always recommend him. Just an amazing man! Thank you for all you do Dr. Goulet.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Goulet was the best. He was genuine, caring and I felt comfortable if I needed to contact him. I couldn't have asked for better.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I got a second opinion because of his quick reaction to remove my breast. I was told my only recourse is to "cut it off". I felt my questions and concerns were voided by his less than humane nature. As a foot note I still have my breast...

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr Goulet is the best. I would recommend him to anyone. I was impressed with his bed side manner and knowledge. He not only made me feel more at ease with my cancer, but also my children. I think the world of him...When I have to wait to see him I always know he is taking time with someone needing his support as I did 6 years ago. This doesn't upset me at all. I'm thankful for him....he saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Gives the patient as much time as the patient needs. Thus, you wait for the priveledge of seeing him. Very caring, thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Robert Goulet is an awesome surgeon as well as awesome person. He's caring and professional. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Worst Doctor I have ever had. failed at 3 surgeries to remove a cyst. Before 3rd surgery he told me going to use laser on cyst. After surgery, he told me doctor who was to use laser was on vacation. In other words, he misled me. Did my own research, found good doctor who cured me in one operation.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Our daughter Dawn had wonderful care with Dr. Goulet, and continues to. No complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Goulet's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1979)

Workers Comp