Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Connor

Dr. Connor is great, provided you're not sick from Essure. He is not insightful or helpful when he doesn't understand a problem. He also lacks significant knowledge regarding Essure, a product he markets.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have used Dr. Connor for the past 13yrs. He has an amazing bedside manner and is very softspoken, caring and gentle. I never feel rushed and he always makes sure all my questions are answered. He is also a man of faith, which is important to me. He has been my dr. through 2 births, an ablation and a hysterectomy. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Connor has a GREAT bedside manner, is professional, experienced, and takes the needed time to discuss concerns with you. I have yet to find many other MDs who are as compassionate as he is, even with the busy, over-crowded office he works in! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Willingness to listen; staff is helpful and professional

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Connor is the most caring and attentive doctor I have ever had in my entire 33 years. He takes his time to explain any procedure, he is thorough, sincere and has a wonderful bedside manner that most doctors are lacking these days. I feel that he really cares for his patients and does not see us as just at number.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr Connor use to be a great docotr. Their practice has gotten too big and now your hurded thru like cattle-they are too busy to listen and this caused me to be misdiagnosed and I lost my baby because of it. The nurses are not smart and act like you are bothering them by calling with questions. You have to leave a message and it takes forever for anyone to call you back. I had an infection after the loss of my baby and called for two weeks and they never acted like it was a big deal, ended up going to ER. If you are high risk like I was DO not go to them.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Patrick M. Connor's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)