Ratings for Dr. Stuart Lubarsky

I did not have a good experience with this doctor AT ALL. I was referred to Dr. Lubarsky and saw him within a month of getting my MS diagnosis. He was incredibly condescending, and he made a couple of comments that really came off as arrogant and belittling. When I corrected him after he referred to my exhaustion as "just needing to push myself more because I was feeling a little tired", he replies with no no no...that he "wasn't trying to undermine my symptoms or anything" (after that's what he had been doing the entire meeting). Did not give me any resources, any referrals or help for my severe lower back pain, recurring tingling, feelings of anxiety and depression, and cognitive issues...just a follow up appointment in 3 months.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Highly recommended. He takes his time to analyse my problem and he listens to you. He helped me very much and he is extremely considerate . He cares very much about his patients. I,highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I am highly surprised to read so many good rating about this neurologist. Dr. Lubarsky is very condescending toward his patients and has already made a diagnosis before you have yet entered the room. He will not let you explain your problem and cut you with a "no". I do not recommend him if you're looking for a good and serious neurologist.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Highly recommend. Dr. Lubarsky is professional, caring and attentive. He listens without seeming rushed, and he truly cares. I only saw him temporarily due to an isolated incident and was very much helped by his approach and expertise.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Excellent Dr ! Il prend vraiment le temps de vérifier tous les petits détails, de nous rassurer et de nous laisser poser des questions. Ce qui est très très rare dans la médecine d'aujourd'hui. Merci Dr. Lubarsky de faire une différence pour vos patients. J'espère que vous allez enseigner au plus grand nombre de jeunes médecins afin qu'ils comprennent ce qu'est un bon MD.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Lubarsky is extremely helpful as well as knowledgeable within his area of expertise. He cares very much while maintaining a professional relationship with the patient. I`d have to be crazy not to recommend him for someone who needs to be seen by a neurologist. Because of the excellent experience I`ve had thus far with Dr. Lubarsky, I`d be in utter disbelief to find others who would have any problem with him what so ever.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Visited Dr Lubarsky in July of 2011. I had already, previous to this visit had tumors removed form my spinal cord, and have a supect nuerological disorder. A flare up of previously experienced symptoms which led to my previous surgery, led to my visit with Dr. Lubarsky. He used his super x-ray vision to diagnose me as obviously having a problem, but since he didn't know what it was, I could take that as good news from his position as a neurologist. No mention of an MRI perhaps... No mention of any further testing of any sort, or any imaging of any other kind. He relied solely on his super hero x-ray vision. Now I am seeing a new doctor ( ontario ), and am scheduled for an MRI, and have a possible diangnosis of progressive MS. Also am being scheduled for surgery to remove lesions in 2 areas of my spine. Quebec health care and its substandard quality of doctors is disgusting.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Lubarsky is very kind and caring. He always takes his time and he really listens to what I have to say, and he never makes me feel inferior to him. He has gone has gone out of his way to help me and won't stop until he has been able to help me to the furthest degree. I have been with several neurologists before and I have not been as comfortable and satisfied as I have been with Dr. Lubarsky. As a young woman I know I can count on Dr. Lubarsky's knowledge on helping me with my epilepsy, and going to the doctors office isn't dreadful with such a great doctor like him!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Lubarsky is the kind of doctor who will go out of his way for you. It's not easy to find a good general neurologist (most are subspecialized). He's an excellent neurologist. His secretary is very helpful, too.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Lubarsky is an excellent neurologist. My father had a stroke, and Dr. Lubarsky was very caring, not just for him but for our whole family. And he is very good-looking...

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007