Ratings for Dr. Sujatha Sundaram

An okay Doctor....she used to be so much more friendly and good at discussing medical treatment options. Now she is meh

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I have followed Dr. Sundaram to two different locations for over 20 years now. She is one of those rare Doctor's that is able to look at the whole patient. She is an advocate for your health, thorough, attentive and such a wonderful, caring person.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

By far the most amazing GP out there. I am so lucky to have Sue in my life. She's calm, knowledgable, caring and very attentive.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Sue - she's compassionate, kind, thorough, knowledgeable, attentive and always punctual (and a great sense of humour)!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Feel blessed to have found her years ago and even though I live an hour away, I still won't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

All the comments below say it all better and more eloquently than I can so I'll simply say this - Dr. Sundaram is one of those rare people you come across in life who have the amazing ability to connect with you, make you feel at ease and at the same time act like a consummate professional who has the intelligence to accurately diagnose and the confidence and judgment to know when something is outside her scope and requires a referral.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Sue is absolutely amazing. She is kind, intelligent and always able to provide solutions or ideas to any issues I have had. I have been with Sue for years and I always suggest her to anyone looking for a new GP.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Sue since my first child was born, 13 years ago. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I would follow her anywhere. She is highly competent , approachable and kind. A gift.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I've been a patient of hers for several years. She's the best doctor I have ever met. Professional; caring thoughtful; down to earth; practical! Nothing but excellent things to say about her!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Sue for over 10 years and she has been so supportive, caring and is the absolutely best doctor in the whole world. She always listens, cares, and when you are with her, you know shes actually truly interested in what is wrong with you,,,,,,, rare for sure in a doc. Her secretary Marilyn is awesome as well. I have moved to mississauga and she is in toronto but i would never ever go to another doc. My son and my ex love her as well. I feel dr sue goes way and beyond her duties as a doctor. For all of that I thank her. She has a great ear, a great touch, and a great smile, with a knowledge that goes beyond anyone i know.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010