Ratings for Dr. Sujatha Sundaram

LOVE Dr. Sundaram! She practices medicine the way it was meant: with a subjective approach then applies her brilliance. She listens. She TRUSTS her patients. She is cautious and validating. She is honest. And Marilyn on front desk is down to earth supportive as well as understanding. Great team.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Great doctor , easy to talk too, caring and attentive. Wish we could all call her All call her out doctor

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I echo all those who love this woman. Great doctor, wonderful person & amazing advocate for my health and wellness. So lucky to have Dr Sujatha!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr.Sundaram is a caring and attentive doctor. I wish more GP's were like her. We travel a good distance to see her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I've been with Dr. Sundaram for about 20 years now, having followed her through two locations. I have (unfortunately) yet to meet any other doctor with --quite frankly -- the attentive and caring "bedside" manner she has (aside from two specialist referrals she provided me with). I have nothing but sympathy for the hard work GPs must be subjected to, but any other experience I've had has been brusque, distracted and -- in some cases -- unprofessional. I sincerely wish there were more doctors like Sundaram in this world. Since there aren't, I'm overjoyed to be in her patient roster and have referred several friends and family members. Her office staff has always been calm, professional and courteous as well. A true gem.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

An okay Doctor....she used to be so much more friendly and good at discussing medical treatment options. Now she is meh

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I have followed Dr. Sundaram to two different locations for over 20 years now. She is one of those rare Doctor's that is able to look at the whole patient. She is an advocate for your health, thorough, attentive and such a wonderful, caring person.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

By far the most amazing GP out there. I am so lucky to have Sue in my life. She's calm, knowledgable, caring and very attentive.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Sue - she's compassionate, kind, thorough, knowledgeable, attentive and always punctual (and a great sense of humour)!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Feel blessed to have found her years ago and even though I live an hour away, I still won't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014