Ratings for Dr. Sujatha Sundaram

I've been with Dr. Sundaram for about 20 years now, having followed her through two locations. I have (unfortunately) yet to meet any other doctor with --quite frankly -- the attentive and caring "bedside" manner she has (aside from two specialist referrals she provided me with). I have nothing but sympathy for the hard work GPs must be subjected to, but any other experience I've had has been brusque, distracted and -- in some cases -- unprofessional. I sincerely wish there were more doctors like Sundaram in this world. Since there aren't, I'm overjoyed to be in her patient roster and have referred several friends and family members. Her office staff has always been calm, professional and courteous as well. A true gem.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

An okay Doctor....she used to be so much more friendly and good at discussing medical treatment options. Now she is meh

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I have followed Dr. Sundaram to two different locations for over 20 years now. She is one of those rare Doctor's that is able to look at the whole patient. She is an advocate for your health, thorough, attentive and such a wonderful, caring person.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

By far the most amazing GP out there. I am so lucky to have Sue in my life. She's calm, knowledgable, caring and very attentive.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Sue - she's compassionate, kind, thorough, knowledgeable, attentive and always punctual (and a great sense of humour)!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Feel blessed to have found her years ago and even though I live an hour away, I still won't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

All the comments below say it all better and more eloquently than I can so I'll simply say this - Dr. Sundaram is one of those rare people you come across in life who have the amazing ability to connect with you, make you feel at ease and at the same time act like a consummate professional who has the intelligence to accurately diagnose and the confidence and judgment to know when something is outside her scope and requires a referral.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Sue is absolutely amazing. She is kind, intelligent and always able to provide solutions or ideas to any issues I have had. I have been with Sue for years and I always suggest her to anyone looking for a new GP.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Sue since my first child was born, 13 years ago. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I would follow her anywhere. She is highly competent , approachable and kind. A gift.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I've been a patient of hers for several years. She's the best doctor I have ever met. Professional; caring thoughtful; down to earth; practical! Nothing but excellent things to say about her!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011