You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gerhard Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs is the best of the best. Caring, knowledgeable, and has a genuine love for his profession. I was in his care for both of my pregnancies and could not imagine having had another doctor delivery my girls. Absolutely love him!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Jacobs is the best I'm glad that I am in his care

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Carol Linton had delievered my first child 3 years ago. She is currently away on leave so I had to be referred to another doctor for my recently pregnancy. My family doctor had a lot of troubles finding anyone that had the time to take me on. I was accepted by Dr Brian Hayden. Dr. Brian Hayden (who is an amazing doctor as well) was on vacation toward the very end of my pregnancy. I was referred to Dr. W. Gerhard Jacobs. I personally made the mistake of not booking my future appointments and last minute realized my mistake. The staff was able to squeeze me in all the appointments that I needed before my baby was predicted to be born. I was very amazed by this as this had been my mistake. Dr. Jacobs was always on time. But with his kindness and just positive outlook I wouldnt have minded waiting for an hour if need be. Dr. Jacobs ALWAYS has a big smile on his face. I have a very stressful job and sometimes coming to see him for my appointment will brighten up my day. He always talks to me like I am a long time friend and had known each other for a long time. When I went into labour July 28th, my regular doctor was still on vacation so it was Dr. Jacobs that was there to deliver. He was there right away when the nurse called him. I had missed my epidural and was very scared and in a lot of pain. Dr Jacobs was very encouraging and with the nurses made this experience 1000% more better then it would have been. I will be forever grateful . My comment is if you are blessed to be cared for by Dr. Jacobs, then your prayers have been answered for a wonderful experience. He has made me believe in our health care system. I really hope he knows how much he has touched the lives of people whom have met him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr Jacobs delivered both of my babies. I have never had such an amazing, knowledgable and friendly Dr before. I recommend him to everyone I know. My only wish would be for him to be my daughter's regular physician as well. I can't say enough good about this guy!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I have really enjoyed reading many of the reviews of Dr.Jacobs, I echo many of the same sentiments. I think he embodies excellence in his profession and is an amazing human being. The birth of our third child was the most beautiful, empowering experience of my life - we just felt completely supported and encouraged throughout the pregnancy and delivery. I also owe my second child's life to him. She had been misdiagnosed by two other emergency room doctors, who told me after exam that she had flu or viral infection. Dr.Jacobs was the third physician to see her in one weekend, and he correctly diagnosed her before he barrly had a foot in the door. She was hours away from succumbing to an auto-immune condition. His quick action and incredible sensitivity - just leaves me in awe of the person he is. Eternally grateful for him and the impact he has had on our family and the hundreds of others privledged to have him as their family doctor. Thank-you Dr.Jacobs for your kindness, your dedication and your incredible way with people. You are an absolute treasure.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I had serious concern about my daughters health. Not only did Dr. Jacobs totally dismiss my concern he ignored me and would not listen or even acknowledge my presence in the appointment. I took my daughter for a 2nd opinion and this Dr listened to me and put a referral in to a specialist. Now my 4 year old daughter is on thickened fluids for 6 months and has no cough reflex cause this concern was not look after in time. I've heard a lot of great things about Dr. Jacobs but after all this my opinion on him has changed completely.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Jacobs is the most incredible doctor of our time! This man saved my first child , never quit and prevailed! He is this families hero! He is compassionate and hilarious! He has a twinkle in his eye and that's what makes him the very best doctor I've ever encountered! Dr. Jacobs has delivered both my babies and I see him once a year. I could and would not go anywhere else !

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

The guy is great with Kids........................................

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Jacobs was our Dr. For our first child. I can't say enough about him and his staff! He made me feel very comfortable and confident both with the birth and afterwards as a new mom. I would reccomend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Staff is amazing, I don't have to wait long I'm usually in and out in about 20 mins. He's only my doctor for my pregnacy (which I'm very sad about) he's such a great doctor and very nice person in general. Where as my family doctor if my appointment is at 1pm, I will be waiting in the waiting area for about 30-45mins get into a room and wait another 15-30mins. It's like a 2 hours ordeal.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Gerhard Jacobs's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacobs is the best of the best. Caring, knowledgeable, and has a genuine love for his profession. I was in his care for both of my pregnancies and could not..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacobs is the best I'm glad that I am in his care"

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Carol Linton had delievered my first child 3 years ago. She is currently away on leave so I had to be referred to another doctor for my recently pregnancy...."

August 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.aptekaflora.pl/". Postal Code has been updated from "T8N0" to "97-200". Address has been updated from "None" to "22 Słowackiego". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "48447251854".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacobs delivered both of my babies. I have never had such an amazing, knowledgable and friendly Dr before. I recommend him to everyone I know. My only wish ..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have really enjoyed reading many of the reviews of Dr.Jacobs, I echo many of the same sentiments. I think he embodies excellence in his profession and is an ..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had serious concern about my daughters health. Not only did Dr. Jacobs totally dismiss my concern he ignored me and would not listen or even acknowledge my pr..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacobs is the most incredible doctor of our time! This man saved my first child , never quit and prevailed! He is this families hero! He is compassionate an..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The guy is great with Kids........................................"

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacobs was our Dr. For our first child. I can't say enough about him and his staff! He made me feel very comfortable and confident both with the birth and ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is amazing, I don't have to wait long I'm usually in and out in about 20 mins. He's only my doctor for my pregnacy (which I'm very sad about) he's such a..."

September 17, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Gerhardus" to "Gerhard"

January 14, 2013