Ratings for Dr. Gerhard Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs is the most incredible doctor in every way! Can’t say enough good things about him! He delivered my babies #2 and 3 and when I got pregnant for the fourth time and found out it was twins, I was devastated that I couldn’t see him anymore (need an OB for twins). My babies were delivered in the operating room (not a c-section) and guess who shows up to be part of it?? None other than Dr. Jacobs!! And I wasn’t even his patient! And then he checked on the babies and me just to see how we were doing before we were discharged! Truly wonderful/caring doctor and human being. Wish he could be our family physician but he loves babies too much!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Seriously, the BEST doctor. I had Dr Jacobs a few times with my first baby and then saw him at the hospital while my second was being treated for jaundice. He's funny, caring, answers any/all questions. Just so wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Been with Jacob's 17 yrs. he's like a friend to me. We do the medical stuff first but we always have a few minutes to B.S. like friends do. A true professional. He's my doctor till I die.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Jacobs and the primary care staff at the clinic are very friendly, kind and caring people. He is rarely late for appointments, unless he is delivering another patients baby or answering a patients long list of questions (which most first time moms have). I am happy to wait or re-schedule so he can deliver my baby and respond to my questions (he'll do he same for you!). You have a 98% chance of him delivering your baby. He makes you feel welcome and you can tell he really loves his job. Sometimes I wish we were friends, because he is just that great. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

The most amazing doctor in the whole world! I feel so blessed to have had him deliver my children!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr.Jacob was very caring and knowledgeable. We were lucky to have him. We would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Best doctor in the world. Hands down. Has delivered and took care of me during pregnancy with all 3 of my children. I begged him to be my family doctor but he is just too too busy. Because he is so amazing.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Assuming 'Dr. Gerhard Jacobs' is Dr. Willem Jacobs, I had an absolutely terrible experience with him on D day! He delivered my second baby (almost two years ago now). My labour progressed very quickly, in an hour I went from my first contraction to 10cm dilated, so upon arriving at the hospital, unfortunately, I wasn't eligible for an epidural. The nurses called Dr. Jacobs and although he arrived to the hospital in a timely manner, he showed up in my room with board shorts and flip flops on, when I was already 10cm dilated, waiting for him to arrive so I could start pushing. I BEGGED him NUMEROUS times throughout the pushing stage (which lasted an hour and a half) for some kind of pain intervention, to which he denied my requests, in fact after an hour of pushing, he said if I pushed as hard as I complained about how much pain I was in that I would have had this baby by now. Yes, you read that right, a male doctor, who has never given birth before, said that to me! When I recently told another doctor about my experience with him, he said that was 'criminal' and that I should report him! I was shocked to find that he has a 5 star rating/review on here because my experience with him was anything but pleasant. In fact I was discharged the same day I delivered, without him even coming to check on me or the well being of my baby, which doesn't seem very personable? I tried to avoid delivering with Dr. Jacobs, but of course my baby had to come on his on call weekend! Although I would never recommend him, I would definitely recommend the Primary Care Network and the Sturgeon Hospital:)

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

The BEST doctor you will ever have. Highly HIGHLY recommend him. Can't say enough good things about him! Wish we coukd keep him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Jacobs is the best of the best. Caring, knowledgeable, and has a genuine love for his profession. I was in his care for both of my pregnancies and could not imagine having had another doctor delivery my girls. Absolutely love him!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016