Ratings for Dr. Sarah N. Morris

Dr Morris is a wonderful doctor! She truly cares about her patients! I drive a good distance to see her but it is beyond worth it!

Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Sarah Morris is awesome she and her staff very pleasant and efficient .Waiting is almost none at all. Dr.Morris is a great listener ,caring, and supportive she made extremely comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Morris is wonderful. She delivered my twin daughters and ensured I had a healthy pregnancy. She has been my doctor for years and will continue to be. I love going to see her and he is always wonderful to me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Morris! She has been my MD for both of my pregnancies and deliveries! She is the best!!!! Smart and great personality!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Morris is very easy to talk to and makes the uncomfortable exam a lot easier to go through.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Morris is great. I have seen her since moving to Charlotte and she will be delivering my baby in a few months. She's been great so far.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr. Morris answered my questions and was very friendly! Made me feel at ease and I feel better at choosing her for my Ob/Gyn!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

I love Sarah! She is a fantastic Doctor and has always gone above and beyond her job. She delivered my daughter and I will continue to drive an hour to her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Sarah N. Morris's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)