You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Louise Johnson

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Doctor Johnson is probably the best, most knowledgeable obgyn you can find. She followed me throughout my pregnancy and I was lucky enough to have her deliver my baby when I went into labour. I am so thankful to hedge found her and I look foward to seeing her again when I become pregnant the second time around.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Professional, efficient and knowledgable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Highly recommended. She has been an MD for 30+ years but still has youthful energy and love for her job. Yes you may have to wait for an apt, but keep in mind we are in Quebec and that will happen almost anywhere. Her number one priority is patient safety (and baby safety!) and you can rest assured you are in very experienced hands. I'm so lucky to have had her!! She's amazing!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

She was mostly rude and unprofessionnal. She lectured me on the fact that I had come to Ste-Mary's instead of the hospital I was followed at sayng that I was making her life hard. She avoided talking to me about anything that she was doing and did not introduced herself. When referring to any interventions or treatment, she would talk to the nurse and not ask for consent. When I was about to push, she was sleeping so it took her a while to come in and she made me wait for at least 15-20 minutes so she could get ready. She also yelled at my husband in the corridor of the hospital because of insurance coverage. Also, i don't speak much french at all and she refused to talk to me in french. And las t but not least, she was very rude and disregarded my doula who was generously volunteering with me. I would never recommand this doctor to anybody, ever. I think if i was courageous enough, i would file a complaint.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Probably one of the least knowledgeable Dr's I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with... if it is your first pregnancy stay away... she spends little time with you and does not explain things properly, on a good day she is minimum an hour late, I have waited to see her for over 3hrs on multiple occassions. She will not take any of your concerns seriously, is extremely absent minded and shrugs everything off as no big deal (even when it is). Ultimately the most awful experience of my life

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I found out i was miscarrying today at Dr Johnson's office. Dr Johnson and her staff were supportive and kind. They did all they could for me and to make sûre to follow up. Dr Johnson is sweet and compassionate. Answered all my questions and took her time with me. I would highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr johnson is a very good doctor I've been with her her 17 years:) and would not change her for the world. She's always answered all my questions. Takes her time with patients she is very perfessional when it comes to ger job she tskes it very seriously. . She is following my pregnancy as I write this review and she wonderful. I would definitely recommend her :) her staff are amazing as well and perfessional too.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Louise Johnson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Johnson is exactly who I would like as a obgyn. She is straight forward and is very knowledgable in her field. "

December 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Johnson is probably the best, most knowledgeable obgyn you can find. She followed me throughout my pregnancy and I was lucky enough to have her deliver m..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She makes you feel comfortable. You know when you have a great dr. Very friendly. "

October 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Professional, efficient and knowledgable. Highly recommended."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended. She has been an MD for 30+ years but still has youthful energy and love for her job. Yes you may have to wait for an apt, but keep in mind w..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She was mostly rude and unprofessionnal. She lectured me on the fact that I had come to Ste-Mary's instead of the hospital I was followed at sayng that I was ma..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Probably one of the least knowledgeable Dr's I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with... if it is your first pregnancy stay away... she spends little time w..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found out i was miscarrying today at Dr Johnson's office. Dr Johnson and her staff were supportive and kind. They did all they could for me and to make sûre t..."

June 30, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "J2S 8J4". Address has been updated from "None" to "1350 Johnson Ouest, St. Hyacinthe". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14507741338".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend her."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr johnson is a very good doctor I've been with her her 17 years:) and would not change her for the world. She's always answered all my questions. Takes her tim..."

October 18, 2014
  • location removed: MontrÃ?©al, QC

July 28, 2013
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "Montréal"

March 28, 2012