Ratings for Dr. Louise Johnson

I find her to be very professional and knowledgeable. She is straight forward and kind.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Don't waste your time. Find a obgyn who actually is professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Was my Dr. when I was pregnant and offered wonderful care during my pregnancy but wasn't able to deliver my baby on the weekend she scheduled me for an induction. I was followed for 1 year after birth for regular post partum checkups and then acxording to her phone staff, was never able to get an appointment with her "unless I became pregnant. " It is extremely uncomfortable and difficult to find a new GYN after having one who knows your history. As her patient, I felt abandonned and neglected for not being given a chance to make sure my health as a woman is alright after becoming a mother. This left a sad impression on an otherwise wonderful experience in my life becoming a mother. As a woman herself, I would have expected compassion and loyalty to her patients. Still haven't been able to find a new Dr. Women's health and accessibility to routine diagnostic tests to prevent cancers shouldn't be an elitist privilege as I have felt neglected by my Dr. and government in this regard despite my efforts to get an appointment with her or find one who accepts non pregnant new patients.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Johnson is exactly who I would like as a obgyn. She is straight forward and is very knowledgable in her field.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Doctor Johnson is probably the best, most knowledgeable obgyn you can find. She followed me throughout my pregnancy and I was lucky enough to have her deliver my baby when I went into labour. I am so thankful to hedge found her and I look foward to seeing her again when I become pregnant the second time around.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

She makes you feel comfortable. You know when you have a great dr. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Professional, efficient and knowledgable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Highly recommended. She has been an MD for 30+ years but still has youthful energy and love for her job. Yes you may have to wait for an apt, but keep in mind we are in Quebec and that will happen almost anywhere. Her number one priority is patient safety (and baby safety!) and you can rest assured you are in very experienced hands. I'm so lucky to have had her!! She's amazing!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

She was mostly rude and unprofessionnal. She lectured me on the fact that I had come to Ste-Mary's instead of the hospital I was followed at sayng that I was making her life hard. She avoided talking to me about anything that she was doing and did not introduced herself. When referring to any interventions or treatment, she would talk to the nurse and not ask for consent. When I was about to push, she was sleeping so it took her a while to come in and she made me wait for at least 15-20 minutes so she could get ready. She also yelled at my husband in the corridor of the hospital because of insurance coverage. Also, i don't speak much french at all and she refused to talk to me in french. And las t but not least, she was very rude and disregarded my doula who was generously volunteering with me. I would never recommand this doctor to anybody, ever. I think if i was courageous enough, i would file a complaint.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Probably one of the least knowledgeable Dr's I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with... if it is your first pregnancy stay away... she spends little time with you and does not explain things properly, on a good day she is minimum an hour late, I have waited to see her for over 3hrs on multiple occassions. She will not take any of your concerns seriously, is extremely absent minded and shrugs everything off as no big deal (even when it is). Ultimately the most awful experience of my life

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015