You may also like

Rate Dr. Louise Johnson

Dr. Louise Johnson's Ratings

She was mostly rude and unprofessionnal. She lectured me on the fact that I had come to Ste-Mary's instead of the hospital I was followed at sayng that I was making her life hard. She avoided talking to me about anything that she was doing and did not introduced herself. When referring to any interventions or treatment, she would talk to the nurse and not ask for consent. When I was about to push, she was sleeping so it took her a while to come in and she made me wait for at least 15-20 minutes so she could get ready. She also yelled at my husband in the corridor of the hospital because of insurance coverage. Also, i don't speak much french at all and she refused to talk to me in french. And las t but not least, she was very rude and disregarded my doula who was generously volunteering with me. I would never recommand this doctor to anybody, ever. I think if i was courageous enough, i would file a complaint.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2896484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

Probably one of the least knowledgeable Dr's I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with... if it is your first pregnancy stay away... she spends little time with you and does not explain things properly, on a good day she is minimum an hour late, I have waited to see her for over 3hrs on multiple occassions.
She will not take any of your concerns seriously, is extremely absent minded and shrugs everything off as no big deal (even when it is).
Ultimately the most awful experience of my life

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2892931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

I found out i was miscarrying today at Dr Johnson's office. Dr Johnson and her staff were supportive and kind. They did all they could for me and to make sûre to follow up. Dr Johnson is sweet and compassionate. Answered all my questions and took her time with me.
I would highly recommend her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr johnson is a very good doctor I've been with her her 17 years:) and would not change her for the world. She's always answered all my questions. Takes her time with patients she is very perfessional when it comes to ger job she tskes it very seriously. . She is following my pregnancy as I write this review and she wonderful. I would definitely recommend her :) her staff are amazing as well and perfessional too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I met her in the context of an emergency. Although she was nice, she did the surgery wo knowing really what I have and sent me back home with a huge hemorragia- i had to back to the hospital
and got a second surgery during the same day. 2 general anesthesia in a day. That time, they forgot something inside me that came out 2 weeks later. I basically could have die. When I met her again and told her, she could barely look at me in the eyes. She told me it was her resident who did the surgery and that it was maybe a "normal procedure" done in Ontario. What a joke! She is really unprofessionnal.
I would strongly recommend no one to be followed by her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2505226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

she's nice and pleasant, but she is always in a rush. Doesn't take time to listen,to answer my question and belittle my concerns. She followed my last pregnancy, I will only recommend her if you have a textbook normal pregnancy and nothing is wrong with your health and baby. Because if you have issues you won't be getting your questions answered or only getting answer like "everything is ok" "don't worry about it" Also didn't call me for my abnormal pap smear result. She is also not knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

This i my second pregnancy, my first was 5 years ago and lucky for me i called right on time before the close all patient files (every 5 years) and you restart on the waitin list- they gave me an appointment right away. I met the new secretary (young n spanish) and she was really sweet. I met the old one also and she actually remembered me from my first pregnancy in 2006! She was always nice to me. The only thing negative i have to say is the waiting time. Its by appointment only but the longest ive waited for my turn is 2 hours. Now im on maternity leave so i have a lot of time on my hands, but i can imagine this can be frustrating to women who havent take their leave yet. You cant also complain much since this is a free service, a lot of people are having babies-bso if its such a headache to some I recommend you pay for a private clinique where they will serve you at your appt time- since to them time is money. Also I cant imagine the crazy schedule of a doctor! Mine is perfect 4 me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Johnson follows my case since I'm preganant. Her young secretary is pretty good. I had very happy time with both of them. Unfortunately, the poor secretary came back again (probably, she is the one that you guys met). They changed to a new office, and the waiting room is bigger. Everybody could have a seat. Probably, Dr. Johnson is quite busy, she need another secretary. The yound lady still works there, but mainly works as an assistant. After my baby is born, I will give a brief summary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1579279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Don't waist your time!!! I had an apointment wih this doctor, cause mine was off one year it took me 7 months to get an appointment and when I found ou I was pregnant they cancelled it St Mary's hospial gave me a new number. The secretaries are sooo rude, they let you waiting for 45 minutes and then they hang up on your face, they did it twice so I kept on calling they redirect my calls to the voice recorded message where you can't leave messages. Finally another person ansewrs me and told me she was pretty busy until may so I should star looking for another doctor. I think that was a signal after reading all those comments, thanks to that I found a reliable gynecologist it took me 3 months and I already have my appointment in less than 2 weeks and my first ultrasound scan. Maybe it was mean it to be like this, so happy an the end :) Don't let this happen to you, your time and energy is first and you are valuable!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1579278].votes_count ]]