Ratings for Dr. Rex B. Ruiz

Would not recommend. Talked to me for about 10 minutes and that was my first time meeting him. He shrugged off my concerns and quickly diagnosed me with bipolar disorder (which I do not have). I have MDD and to have a doctor treat me in such a way was ridiculous. Took all I had to get out of bed to see a Dr. in the state I was in. He then wrote me a bunch of prescriptions for something that -again- I do not have!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Exceptional doctor. I have been seeing him since 1999 and have found him to be well-read and up-to-date on current research, brilliant, excellent bedside manner, really listens so he is great at putting together "the big picture" and doesn't miss anything. I recommend him to all of my friends and family without reservation.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Very warm, compassionate and understanding doctor. The doctor's intelligence and knowledge impressed me, too.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

After going to a few "bad" doctors in the area, I found this website. I called this doctor after reading the previous postings. When I told them which insurance I had, they hung up on me. They did this THREE times in one day. What kind of place hangs up on people? That can't say much for their service.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2006

Dr. Ruiz is an exceptional physician. He is well-read and always up on the latest research. He has dealt with our entire family from newborns to grandparents and has never steered us wrong. He has an excellent bedside manner and really listens when you speak with him (unlike manner doctors these days). In my experience his recommendations/diagnoses have always been completely helpful and correct on the first try.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2006

Great doctor. He's been my doctor for several years, and I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2005

Dr. Ruiz is not only friendly but extremely personable and knowlegable. He tends to be more conservative than other doctors, however he also stays up to day on the latest treatments and technologies. His office has some great physicians however he is definetley the best. Having been treated by some other on occasions he was ill, I have found that none compare to Ruiz. Also, as a benchmark, I have been treated for sports related injuries internationally and have found no one that compares to Dr. Ruiz. Would DEFINETLEY reccomend. If you do see him, ask for him to show you a pic of his newborn on his handheld. Cool guy!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2005

Dr. Rex B. Ruiz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centreville, VA