Ratings for Dr. Una Mei Yang

Simply a great doctor, knowledgeable, reliable and no nonsense.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Amazing, to the point doctor. I appreciate her so much!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Yang is an excellent Doctor, very knowledgable and patient.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

She is very attentive and makes you feel that she is fully present physically and mentally. She seems like she cares about our wellbeing and she takes into account your worries and questionings. The only negative point: Waiting for more than an hour everytime to see her even though you have an appointment!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Great person. Knows what is doing. But hate to wait for lo g hours when u have

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Yang is knowledgeable, on the ball, perceptive, and easily approachable. I've been seeing her for many years and she always comes through for me. She listens and responds appropriately. I like her. She may be quiet (to me this is a positive as she doesn't waste words)and never on time but so what? When it's my turn, I get the same unrushed attention.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

She is a very responsible and careful doctor. She has taking care of my family for over 10 years. My family includes my 2 parents in laws, my own parents, my two kids, and my husband. My dad has diabetes, high blood pressure, and my mom has high blood pressure and gaut. At the beginning, my dad had an diabetic specialist, but he stopped seeing that doctor and only see Dr. Yang only. My dad was very stubborn, he didn't believe he has any health problem other than the diabetes and high blood pressure.He had ignored Dr. Yang's sugguestion, and prescription for quite a while. Every visit, Dr. Yang made efforts to let him take the drug she prescribed. My dad's blood test shown that his Cholesterol level is in the lower part of normal range, and my dad never experienced any heart problem. Just to be sure, doctor pursued my dad did a stress test,and almost immediately, my dad's heart problem was discovered.My dad started taking his drug,and regretted did take the drug earlier.Thanks Dr.Yang

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Yang for the last 11 years and I have few to no complaints. She's not chatty and sociable nor someone to go into details, unless you ask. She's quiet and simple. If you're looking for someone sociable and funny.. Not the one for you. Overall she does an excellent job, she will go into details about meds or symptoms. She will write everything down and ask you anything needed to be asked. She's never been punctual due to the fact that she takes her time with each patient. Overall excellent doctor, very happy with her. She does have a waiting list.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

After my doctor passed away, I have seen few doctors until one day I came across Dr Yang and I was very impressed with her work, the way that she was taking notes to my answers, the tests that she send me to and the follow up after the results. I have been with Dr Yang for the last two and half years now and I am very happy with her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Une tres bon medicin. Elle fait le suivi de mes filles depuis 7 ans. Elle fait des bonnes recommandations. Elle traite ses patients avec beaucoup de seriosite et comprehension.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012