Ratings for Dr. Laurie Breger

Really down to earth doctor. Listens actively, very insightful. Diagnosed my rare disease and Im so thankful that he's following me. Would recommend him 110%!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Have been seeing this dr for years Unfortunately he needs to retire. Has misdiagnosed twice and for very serious health issues requiring surgery. He is dismissive and condescending. You have to fight for yourself.

Submitted September 17, 2017

He is simply the best. Knowledgeable, kind, patient, caring. He has vast experience and really inspires a sense of whatever is wrong with you will get better.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Bregger has been my doc for years, he is knowledgeable and knows the right resources to go to in order to get treated the best way possible. You feel safe and well taken care when meeting with him

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

He was very condescending, and corrected me every second word throughout my consultation. He was full of himself, a real "holier than thou" personality. He treated me like a 2 year old child, who needed their food blended and spoon fed to them. Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but I left there feeling absolutely horrible. To have to wait at Stat-care for 4 hours to be treated the way I was is truly unacceptable, especially because I was there in need of medical assistance. From the experience I had I would not recommend him to anyone, but like other people have commented... you be the judge for yourself.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Has been my doctor for many years and my children now go to him as well. Very helpful, compassionate and truely cares about his patients. Thank for all you done over the years.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Excellent! This is how a family doctor should be - knowledgeable, thorough but practical, personable. Our family has been thankful for his caring & professional care for years - the best! (And Linda, the guardian at the gate, is tough, but also excellent. If you can get a spot, you'll be well-served) I highly recommend Dr Breger for any family!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I been seeing laurie Breger for long time. He listen to all his patients and is very qualified doctor. You say your mother she dead because of Dr??? You crazy person!!! How dare you ! He the best doctor and his receptionist too. She called me to see how I was wen I was not doing good.,how many people's doing that. They are very caring . I no like the new clinic too looking like hospital and too busy and noisy. But I love my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Agree 100% with this comment. Be your own advocate is very good advice.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

He does not listen to his patients. My mother is dead because of his incompetence. Be your own advocate. If you believe something is wrong and our doctor brushes it off. Keep pushing. Is my advice if he is your doctor. Very simple minded and tired.

Submitted October 2, 2014