Ratings for Dr. Elsa Quiros

She is the most knowledgeable doctor I ever met. Also very patient!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Thourough, compassionate, on time, experienced, has been my doctor for the last 20 years, so sad she's retired.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr, Quiros is one of the best gynecologist doctors, very knowledgeable, compassionate, caring and her punctuality is at the top compared to other doctors: She is already retired and I really miss her. She has done an amazing job and touched many lives. She is is a well respected professional and admire her. I'm proud she's background is the same as I: Peru. Dr Quiros, you can be reassured that you have done a great, great job and we are all thankful for that. Hope you are enjoying your well deserved retirement as it should be.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

The best doctor ever ! She save my life when I was eleven years old.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I really loved this doctor! She was the best! But unfortunately, she is retired now.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Quiros since I got married in 1980. Above everything else she is an amazing person and as an extra bonus an excellent dr. I am trying to get in contact with her does anyone have her new number?

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

She is kind,compassionate and highly skilled. She helped my first baby through a risky birth as well as the other three.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Quiros is a great doctor. She listens, provides crystal clear information and sound advice, treats her patients like intelligent people, and is generally very helfpul. She gave me all sorts of details on where to get my tests done, going as far as providing the phone number and the floor and unit of the hospital where the facilities are located. She is patient, friendly, she smiles and greets you with a "hello, how are you" when you walk into her office. Although this may seem obvious, I promise that it is not the case with every doctor, particularly specialists who are often very rude and arrogant. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

For fast results I paid....she is the most understanding and patient doctor I have ever seen. I haven't had the chance to bear children yet but I can't wait! I know she will make me feel very relaxed and at ease. She does always have a smile and is very sweet. I would rate and refer as excellency! Dr. Quiros your the best!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Simpply the best. She delivered my 3 girls and she is so attentive and right on!!! Thank you Dr Quiros

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010