Ratings for Dr. Ralph P. Stocker

Very insensitive and condescending. He has a very abrasive and uncaring bedside manner. I would never go back to him!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Avoidat all costs, doesn't understand the pain his patients are going through.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I went to see Dr. Stocker after developing pains in my joints. Although test results verified that his diagnosis was accurate, I was bothered by his bedside manner. He was extremely short with my husband and I, and he seemed to talk down to us. I was considering canceling my follow-up appointment with him but figured I'd better follow though with the appointment as I was still having pain in my knee. This time, Dr. Stocker told me my pain was all in my head and I should stop over exaggerating. Now, I may not be a doctor, but I know how my body feels. I also have my MBA and am a successful working professional who knows that this is not how people should be treated-let alone by a doctor who they are paying good money to see. I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

VERY GOOD DOCTOR.. DR. STOCKER KNOWS HIS PATIENTS WELL! HAS ALWAYS HELPED ME WHEN I HAD A PROBLEM. WOULDNT TRUST ANYONE ELSE!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Ralph P. Stocker's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Healthnet