Ratings for Dr. Scott Green

Dr. Green has been my doctor for 26 years. In that time when I've been sick this office has always done their best to fit me in to see him. He has no issue with sending you to a specialist when needed and keeps a vast knowledge of newer medications etc. You can feel comfortable discussing any health issue with him and he is not the type of Doctor to resort to a prescription medication first before trying a more natural approach when appropriate but also isn't hesitatant to give you the appropriate perscription when needed. All around great Doctor and the staff truly do their best to accommodate your needs. The only thing I could mention would be the wait is usually 45 minutes minimum but the care you receive is worth the wait in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Secretary newer answers the phone I have called the past two days and left messages on the machine and still no call back!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I have had him for my doctor ever since he came to Sussex, I am so glad that he is our family doctor, I cannot say enough about him, and if I did it would be all good.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. G is the best doctor in the world. He's been my family doctor my entire life. ALL of his receptionists were/are amazing as well. Cindy, Denise, Mary, Cathy.... <3 <3 you have gotten me through some trying times. And for the comments about driving from Saint John, understandable. I fly or drive home 1-3 times a year to see him, and REFUSE to change my healthcard to Ontario as long as he is practicing. Amazing..doctor. So blessed.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Should order standard test for -patients taking Cholesterol lowering medications. - PSA and Digital Rectal Exams, - wound treatment - heart problems and all such follow-up tests

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Wish he would set up a one day a week clinic in Saint John so that we can have at least one good GP in the Saint John area! In the mean time I will keep driving to Sussex. Wouldn't even consider seeing another Dr. in SJ as 99.9% of them are all complete duds! and I prefer not to waste my time with them. Dr. Green raised the standards a long way compared to Dr's in Saint John.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Not sure why others said he dosen't push pills as he loves to, particularly anti-depressants to people who just need counselling. He overmedicated my grandfather into two strokes. Seems to be good with the elderly, but has an awful bedside manner with me. Always in a rush after you wait an hour to see him, ready to push you out the door before you finish your sentence. Secretary is nice but not super diligent about giving test results back to patient. Has been my doctor for 24 and would still switch is there were vacancies with other family doctors.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

office staff have been wonderful, cidny,mary and denise- all three competent overworked and probably underpaid women

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr.Green is fantastic. He is to the point and does not push pills as a simple solution. The wait time is average for family doctors.I must be one of the lucky ones because I find the receptionist to be very helpful, friendly and accommodating. I travel from Saint John to keep Dr.Green.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

I think the world of Dr Green. I only wish he could be the doctor for the rest of my family too.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Scott Green's Credentials

• Dal Med School (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Sussex, NB