Ratings for Dr. Douglas F. Davis

Love this doctor and staff. I drive from Eagle Rock just to see them and in LA traffic that says a lot. Definitely recommend. Joadi O.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Davis is an excellent doctor. He is professional, kind and knows what he is doing. My health has improved as a result of his adjustments to my spine.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Amazing. The only chiro that has been able to fix me. I had severe scoliosis and now my back is perfectly straight! he has gotten rid of the numbness on my right side. Could not be happier. Oh and this was only after 3 months with Dr. Davis, and after a year of unsuccessful attempts at another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Doug for 6 years now. He is wonderful. With regular adjustments and stretching I'm able to live without being in pain each day.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

He is a very honest, kind, compassionate and great doctor. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Amazing and helpful. Overall good person to have helping you feel better.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Doug is fantastic! I have seen him the last year for regular adjustments since I do a lot of yoga and sports. He is great - very friendly and professional. I absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2006

I've been going to Dr. Doug Davis since my car accident,5 years ago.He is very caring,helpful and informative.I have mild scoliosis & he has showed me many ways to better take care of my health. Since I now have a much better understanding of my own specific body mechanics,I have fewer pulled muscles, and overall body pain when I follow his advice.He suggested stretches,exercises etc., so that visits to his office become less frequent.I developed a problem in my left thumb from overuse at work.He showed me how to massage my upper forearm ,next to my elbow to actually alleviate pain in my thumb!He also ordered a hand strengthening device out of a catalog for me and I was able to purchase it at cost,around 10$.I've also got a TMJ ailment.He showed me how to alleviate that problem through neck stretches and massage that I can do myself.I referred my sister to him, after she was hit by a car while on her bike. She thinks he is great as well. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Great doc! Friendly and gives good adjustments. Very hot too!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2005

Dr. Douglas F. Davis's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Los Angeles (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company