Ratings for Dr. Marie Yaremko-Dolan

Dr Yaremko has been my Dr for years and I love her! She is professional and doesn't treat patients like numbers. Sometimes I end up waiting a little for my appointment, but to me that means she doesn't rush patients out of her office when she sees them. She takes the time to hear me out and is always very helpful and reassuring. Danielle at the front desk is also very professional and curtious! I strongly recommend Dr Yaremko (too bad she isn't taking on more patients).

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Yaremko is an EXCELLENT physician. She is very knowledgable, thorough, personable and caring. She detected my cancer very early by pursuing diagnostic testing, even when the pathology report recommended no further investigations were indicated. Thank you for saving my life Dr Y!!! The office secretary is very efficient. She will always answer the phone during office hours, so even if you are put on hold, you can speak to a real person, not a machine! Although the appointments are often running late, that is because Dr Yaremko takes the time needed with each patient. However, it is definitely worth the wait!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

If a family doctor has to keep patients with an appointment waiting so long, then they are overbooking.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

great doctor late sometimes but a wonderful person

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Unprofessional sexist incompetent unpunctual insensitive

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I have become quite concerned with her level of professionalism lately as she has been showing serious signs of memory loss. I'll have talked to her several times about something and she'll act surprised when I bring it up when I see her the next time. She even gave one of my other family member expired med samples. She's good for Dr recommendations, but guesses at things jus as much as WedMD does...

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable, calm & with a lot of empathy. She also follows her patient's file very carefully, that's how even with almost no symptoms, but changes in the yearly blood results, I was diagnosed with 2 blood cancers and since that day, she has been & still is the most helpful among all the doctors I have to see.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Incredibly knowledgeable physician. She takes swift action when needed. Refer me to great specialists and acts as a great 'quarterback' with all specialist info to ensure one person is owning your case. I had no idea how important this was until you are being treated by many specialists. Amazing doctor!!!! Great staff!!! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I waited 1h30 and I felt like she was judging me and did not spend enough time with me. My issues did not seem important to her. And her secretary was very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Y is my GP for almost 20 years. She is sensitive, sincere and really listens to patients with empathy, quite uncommon these days. She will go beyond duty for patients. Waiting time, yes but worth it. Her assistant not as friendly, but definitely competent and professional.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014