Ratings for Dr. Shyla D. Muriel

I called to make an appointment, but was told that she is not accepting any more patients "with pain". I was speechless

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I saw Dr. Muriel as a first time patient, and have found her to be very courteous, and knowledgeable. I was apprehensive about seeing a new doctor since mine had retired and it had been years since i had seen a doctor. I was quickly at ease with her, and would highly recommend Dr. Muriel to anyone that is searching for these qualities. The staff has also been very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr.Muriel is the best she always spends as much time with me as I need and makes me feel comfortable ....staff is awesome they work well together are always smiling with an upbeat attitude ...I would recommend them to anyone hands down best medical experience I've ever had:)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Have seen her on two occassions and found her to be one of the rudest and most combative doctors I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Shyla D. Muriel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trumbull, CT