Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Rubenstein

I like Dr. I will soo agree that the staff can be rude. Especially the LPN Michelle. She needs to comeback to earth and get off that high horse of hers. Also this office lies re: certain matters to make themselves look good. Don't like the PA or Dr Carrington which I've seen them too

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr is nice and thorough. However, the staff is rude. I've had to talk to the LPN a few times ( very nasty and unprofessional) I continue to go for the dr but he needs to get better staff. Michelle, the LPN seems to have a mental issue. She's cray cray!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

This office can refill my anxiety med. but not give me a prescription for an antibiotic and cough med when I was sick last week. They claim I had to make an appt. because I haven't been seen in like 6 months. Never had a problem at any other office. The nurse wasn't so pleasant. My ? Why fill my anxiety med no problem but not call in an antibiotic ? Front staff was rude - may be looking for new Dr. He was suppose to call me that evening and he didn't.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I called office that I was sick. I'm told he was on call Dr. Left message with answering service I was told either he or someone from office will call me. Nobody called! I'm quite upset with the way they handled things. Plus office called me around 5.30 pm left me message to call back. I called back within minutes. Only to get answering service , who clearly assured me someone will get back to me . As stated above. Nobody did!!! I just don't get this office anymore or how they do things.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

The office is not fancy, but it is run well, and Dr. Rubenstein is pretty smart.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

excellenet doctor listens to his pateints, finds the problem solves the problem. A very decent human being.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Stephen R. Rubenstein's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1971)