Ratings for Dr. Greg A. Pisel

I was refer to Dr Pisel by my family doctor because of poor blood pressure control. He seemed very knowledgable and answered all mine and my daughter's questions. I did wait for 45 minutes but well worth it to feel better. Office staff busy but friendly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Pisel has been my physician for the past 10 years. He has provided excellent medical care and always take time to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend him. I highly trust his opinion.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Pisel is the best internal medicine doctor that I have ever had. He takes the time to talk with you and address your concerns and answer questions. He has a friendly demeanor and doesn't rush you out the door like other doctors often do. His staff is also very friendly and helpful. Time spent in the waiting room is usually minimal. I would highly recommend Dr. Pisel to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I have been with Dr Pisel for over 7 years. I have always been very happy.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

I will say that during the times he comes to diaylsis, he is very short with his visit with patients. At times, when I am asleep, he would not wake me up to talk at all. However, he does seem knowledgeable about kidney failure and will answer questions.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Pisel gave my daughter the wrong pill after she had a dialysis treatment. My daughters heart stopped and she never walked or talked again. Two years after this she passed away. Stay away from him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Greg A. Pisel's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup