Ratings for Dr. Kevin T. James

Carpal Tunnel bothered me for years and I didnt want to have surgery. It got to the point where I couldnt do anything without pain. Dr James was so knowledgeable and made me feel so comfortable. He didn't exagerate about the surgery and what it could do for me having waited 15 years with pain. I considered all the options and I decided to have the surgery. Three days later I was back at work and within two weeks I was typing way better than normal. I was able to go back to gardening and painting and whatever else I want to do. No pain, no numbness. Best decision I ever made!!! He is awesome. I would 100% reccomend him to anyone who suffers needlessly!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

very well put together.thoughtful.staff very helpful.dr.james knew instantly what was wrong

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Best Orthopedic Surgeon I know. After I broke my leg, I was told I would never run again. he made sure that I would be able to. Great job!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Physician does well with 'normal' cases - in special circumstances, he knows it all when in fact he doesn't. Patients with underlying disease suffer as a result of his 'pride' in his work and inability to research potential issues.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Very pleasant disposition. He treats patients with respect. A very cool guy. He graduated from West Point.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. James is wonderful. I learned from someone we both know that he prays for his patients before starting the surgery. I don't know any other doctor like that, and I have always appreciated it (he's done 2 surgeries on me). He told me once that God gifted his hands. He doesn't attribute his success as a doctor to himself, but to God. I don't think I've ever respected another doctor more than I do Dr. James.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Kevin T. James's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal