Ratings for Dr. Edmund Faro

Staff is rude. I had my children go to him for several years (not that he ever remembers them), he told me to feed my child who slighlty undreweight heavily buttered bread, when I tried to tell him off my concerns feeding that way (ie strong family history of CAD,teenage onset of obesity and that feeding them now this stuff could lead to bad eating habits - I was dismissed. After rude office staff and there just never felt good or positive when I left there on well checks or sick checks, he is not my kind of Dr.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I love going to Dr. Faro and the Mtn. Vista Office! They are great! They get you in and make sure to answer all question!!! I recommend Dr. Faro but NOT Dr. Conti! Dr. Conti has no time at all for the kids that come. He is overbooked and rushed!!!! DR.FARO IS THE BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

He is a good doctor but has no time for the kids he sees. Very hard to get into see him also. tried to ask him a couple question and answered them very fast he was walking out the door. not very professional

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

very good doctor. Very knowledgable. My kids love him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Dr. Edmund Faro's Credentials

• Iloilo Doctors Coll Of Med, Iloilo City, Philippines (Grad. 1992)

AHC