Ratings for Dr. Linda Wang

She was my primary and Endo. Started me on insulin didn't need it, could have controlled Diabetes with oral meds. Found this out from new primary. Always blamed symptoms on My other illnesses. Had the flu once and she said it was just symptoms of the other illness... went to another doctor and ended up in the hospital. Never did any blood work, just put me on insulin. Horrible non-caring cold hearted person. Very happy to be rid of her. She is a very cold person and not such a good doctor...she needs to remember we pay her salary. She should really be more mindful of her clients feelings.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

She ran no tests I came with a biopsy that found Hashimotos. She wrote a script for Generic Synthroid and sent me on my way. When I called in because I felt horrible after a month she didn't care. I couldn't even keep my head up at work so that my job said take time off and this doctor could care less. She never even got on the phone with me and told her receptionist to tell me I'm only borderline. As if there is borderline Hashimotos you have it or you don't. What a cold arrogant dr.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Arrogant. Not professional. She prescribed based on limited data and refused to add more thyroid hormone test. She did not ask for medical record and just treat the patient based on TSH level. This is the worst doctor I ever met in US.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I want to hear from you.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2005

Dr. Linda Wang's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

HIP