Ratings for Dr. Garth Oliver

I have been a patient of the doc for 12yrs.What a difference over the years in him.He has too many patients and the walk in hours are a joke!His staff use to be pleasant but now they are rude.They lower the ringer on the phone and do not answer it even though they are right their.Good ridden Doc O.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

He is a great Doctor, I highly doubt he would say someone has something with out properly assesing them, the way someone below stated. My family and I have been seeing him for some time now and have no complaints!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Doctor Oliver is a great doctor and person, very knowledgeable and up to date. I would recommend to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I had quite a wait in the waiting room, but over all, I found the Dr to be very intelligent and helpful. He does talk alot, which is probably the cause of the long wait.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

He had no idea what he was talking about. I went to see him cause I was constantly itching all over the trunk of my body. He tells me its just dry skin even though I had open pestules between my fingers. Then he proceeds to tell me that he can tell I have kidney disease just by looking at my skin. I was with my previous physician for 8 years and he never said anything about kidney disease. My boyfriend also went to see Oliver that same day, and Oliver ttried telling him that he had herpes. Anyway, Two days after seeing Garth Oliver we went to the ****ord E.R. and were diagnosed with scabies AKA bed bugs. Oliver has no clue what he is talking about and should retire from being a physician.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Garth Oliver's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Illinois