Ratings for Dr. Robin Billick

Dr.Billick helped my mother with skin lesions and I trust him .

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I have always found Dr. Billick to be extremely helpful and competent. His digagnosis are always right on and I always find him polite. He deals with alot of patients daily and is very professional. I don't like when people discredit him. He doesn't deserve it!! Give credit where it is due!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

The rudest experience of my life! After waiting for 3 hours to see him thanks to an internal referral I had from another doctor, I finally met him and was absolutely traumatized. Rude, blunt, arrogant, condescending... he delivers bad news in a nonchalant manner and actually laughs at you if you start to cry. He has zero tact and the advice he gave me was horrible. The medications he tried to put me on were very risky and not suited for me personally to the point that when I showed my doctor what he wanted to prescribe me, she replied "oh no, that's too harsh and not for you!" Anyway, truly terrible. AVOID unless you want your soul crushed and harsh meds with crazy side effects prescribed to you.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

This doctor is horrible and very unprofessional! He needs to go back to school to learn some bedside manners. My mother who is 73 years old; went to see him for skin rash/hives (so we think) and he treated her like she was an animal. Didn't give her a chance to speak and gave her hand signals when he wanted her to sit down or stand up. Absolutely disgusting and rude! If you don't like your job or working with people maybe you should find another profession! I will pass the word around. The only nice person was the secretary and so I give his staff an excellent rating. But as for the doctor, I can't even rate him as he falls off the scale.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr Billick knows his stuff! He's someone you CAN trust! Yes you have to wait to see him and might not get through the office line right away but you have no idea how busy he is. He treats big cases! He has lots on his shoulders... If you were him, you would close shop bec the work is soo demanding! I don't know how he does all that! 50,000 people come in for all kinds of things...he doesn't even have time to breathe! Just be patient, trust his word and get straight to the point. He's a Doctor..he's here to treat people..he has no time to chat... after all, he's right! He doesn't waste time during his work...he's not wasting any penny that he's being paid for. The most important thing is: you need a reliable Doctor and Here he is! We have to be thankful for that!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Billick is an excellent clinician. Is he to the point? Yes. Is he very busy? Yes. Welcome to our Quebec healthcare system you have to wait for your turn if you want to see the best, and Dr. Billick is well known as one of the very best. Dr. Billick has saved many many lives and improved the quality of life of many many patients. I choose competence and excellence over bedside manner everyday. And he is honest - he will not tell you you need something if you don't, said from personal experience.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Very nice and caring Doctor. Diagnosed my problem in a professional manner and didn't feel rushed. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

J'ai rencontré plusieurs médecins et spécialistes avant le Dr. Billick. Il a régler mon problème d'une façon remarquable. Le pharmacien ne comprenait pas, mais les résultats ont été au rendez-vous.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Absolutely the most knowledgeable dermatologist Yes you have to wait but that's because he is busy ,definately worth the wait

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

My Daughter visited this doctor in July 2016 he had know clue of the red spots and bruises she had on her leg, the students he had with him were as lost as him. On top of that he prescribe her a very strong medication.The day after she went to visit her famaly doctor, when he saw what that dermatologist prescribe her he told her to stop taking them. If you want to live stay away from this what you call doctor.This is by far the worst dermatologist i ever seen, and so unprofessional .STAY AWAY Good hospital but very bad doctor.....

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016