Ratings for Dr. Robin Billick

J'ai rencontré plusieurs médecins et spécialistes avant le Dr. Billick. Il a régler mon problème d'une façon remarquable. Le pharmacien ne comprenait pas, mais les résultats ont été au rendez-vous.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Absolutely the most knowledgeable dermatologist Yes you have to wait but that's because he is busy ,definately worth the wait

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

My Daughter visited this doctor in July 2016 he had know clue of the red spots and bruises she had on her leg, the students he had with him were as lost as him. On top of that he prescribe her a very strong medication.The day after she went to visit her famaly doctor, when he saw what that dermatologist prescribe her he told her to stop taking them. If you want to live stay away from this what you call doctor.This is by far the worst dermatologist i ever seen, and so unprofessional .STAY AWAY Good hospital but very bad doctor.....

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have seen 4 or 5 dermatologists over the last 10 years and he is the first Doctor who was able to tell me right off the bat what exactly the problem was. He answered all my questions and I was immediately convinced that he really knew was he was talking about. I am very grateful as barring a few problems with the meds I have to take, most everything is on the mend; finally, after more than 10 years. God Bless you Dr.Billick and thank you.Excellent in every possible way.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and was able to be of great help. The treatment he gave me had excellent results.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I went to see dr billick today and my mother and I were very much expecting him to be mean, rude and every other bad things about him that we read on him online. We were quit surprise when we came out because he was an actually very helpful and he didn't seem like he didn't care. He actually listened and answered all of our questions. My dad and grandma see him as well and they agree that he is a very very good and smart doctor. They did admit that sometimes he is in a hurry but what I can I say? It's a hospital! Anyways to conclude: dr billick is actually a very helpful, intelligent and very well recommended Doctor. Don't let these bad reviews stop from going to see him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Robin Billick is a money hungry crook! In 2009 I went to see him at the Jewish because I had some small scarring on my face. Being that my appointment was at a hospital I felt safe. Well, was I ever wrong! At the time he had his son's girlfriend, Rene, doing fractional laser on people. Dr. Billick was not even there the day I had the laser done. She was completely unsupervised! Needless to say, she burnt my skin. I got very dark pigmentation and orange peel skin. He only would accept cash and it cost me $800 (he was actually running a shady, under the table business in the hospital. I was forced to pay in cash as he accepted no other forms of payment. He has burnt several people all over the Montreal area......my suggestion, don't waste your time with Dr......he is very mean and treats his patients like savages.......

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Great doctor. Very smart and helpful. My only 2 complaints are: 1. You have to wait hours sometimes to be seen. 2. If you catch him on a busy day, he will be very rushed and will have no patience to listen to your problems. Overall im happy with his care. My mom, my grandma and I all see him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Really happy with Dr Billick overall. very helpfull, personable .........

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

One of the most knowledgeful dermatologist you'll find in Montreal. I was seriously impressed with how professional he is. His staff is very helpful too, I've had 2 dermatologists in the past two years and Dr Billick took me for an emergency and he is extremely competent he explained everything perfectly and made sure to have a follow up with me. I'm very happy with him

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015