You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robin Billick

I went to see dr billick today and my mother and I were very much expecting him to be mean, rude and every other bad things about him that we read on him online. We were quit surprise when we came out because he was an actually very helpful and he didn't seem like he didn't care. He actually listened and answered all of our questions. My dad and grandma see him as well and they agree that he is a very very good and smart doctor. They did admit that sometimes he is in a hurry but what I can I say? It's a hospital! Anyways to conclude: dr billick is actually a very helpful, intelligent and very well recommended Doctor. Don't let these bad reviews stop from going to see him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Robin Billick is a money hungry crook! In 2009 I went to see him at the Jewish because I had some small scarring on my face. Being that my appointment was at a hospital I felt safe. Well, was I ever wrong! At the time he had his son's girlfriend, Rene, doing fractional laser on people. Dr. Billick was not even there the day I had the laser done. She was completely unsupervised! Needless to say, she burnt my skin. I got very dark pigmentation and orange peel skin. He only would accept cash and it cost me $800 (he was actually running a shady, under the table business in the hospital. I was forced to pay in cash as he accepted no other forms of payment. He has burnt several people all over the Montreal area......my suggestion, don't waste your time with Dr......he is very mean and treats his patients like savages.......

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Great doctor. Very smart and helpful. My only 2 complaints are: 1. You have to wait hours sometimes to be seen. 2. If you catch him on a busy day, he will be very rushed and will have no patience to listen to your problems. Overall im happy with his care. My mom, my grandma and I all see him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Really happy with Dr Billick overall. very helpfull, personable .........

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

One of the most knowledgeful dermatologist you'll find in Montreal. I was seriously impressed with how professional he is. His staff is very helpful too, I've had 2 dermatologists in the past two years and Dr Billick took me for an emergency and he is extremely competent he explained everything perfectly and made sure to have a follow up with me. I'm very happy with him

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I went to see him in June and by far the worst medical appointment i have ever had. he was severely late. I had to wait 2:30 hrs for appointment that scheduled for 10:00am so i only ended up seeing him at 12:30. his staff was rude as well and he was simply the worst doctor i have ever had to deal with. he had no compassion for my condition because it rare and was not even interested in finding out more- clearly he knew nothing about it so why bother- and was unwilling to answer my questions. he knew nothing of my condition and simply dismissed me in 5 minutes after waiting quite a a long time for to see him- with the 7 interns who looked baffled at his lack of unprofessionalism. i will have to file a complaint with the jewish hospital because this kind of unprofessionalism is simply unacceptable anywhere. i urge anyone never to see this "dermatologist"……EVER

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

This man should not be a doctor, he would be better off treating animals. Inexperienced to say the least and announced after I met him, he does NOT have his MD certificate yet! Terribly rushed, rude and always too busy to explain properly. I have been jerked around as he cannot find a solution and he just wants to punch my card. Making a complaint with the College of Physicians today, disgusted!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Reading comments I was expecting a horrible person but I faced a knowledgeable doctor who took time to explain possible treatments for my skin condition suitable for my age.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

i have a long medical history and i saw so many doctors, but i have to admit and confirm that dr billick IS THE WORST .i m not a doctor to juge him on his knowledge,but as a humain a can say that the treats you worst than i would treat my enemy. when you leave him you always forgot your skin probleme cause you just think about his HORRIBLE attitude.

Submitted March 26, 2015

Ce médecin est très compétent. Il connait bien tout les types de problèmes de peau. Mon conjoint et moi sommes allés le rencontrer pour différents besoins. Concernant l'acné au visage et au corps, il est vraiment excellent. Il connait les produits et sait recommander les bonnes crèmes. Pour les mélanomes, il s'y connait et ne perd pas de temps à référer à ses confrères lorsque les chirurgies doivent être faites en salle d'opération avec plus de personnel. Il a d'urgence planifié un rendez-vous pour moi dans les trois semaines qui ont suivies. J'ai eu l'opération et depuis des suivis aux six mois. Son attitude n'est peut-être pas des plus joviale mais c'est un expert au niveau technique.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Robin Billick's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see dr billick today and my mother and I were very much expecting him to be mean, rude and every other bad things about him that we read on him online..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Robin Billick is a money hungry crook! In 2009 I went to see him at the Jewish because I had some small scarring on my face. Being that my appointment was at..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Very smart and helpful. My only 2 complaints are: 1. You have to wait hours sometimes to be seen. 2. If you catch him on a busy day, he will be ve..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really happy with Dr Billick overall. very helpfull, personable ........."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most knowledgeful dermatologist you'll find in Montreal. I was seriously impressed with how professional he is. His staff is very helpful too, I've h..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to see him in June and by far the worst medical appointment i have ever had. he was severely late. I had to wait 2:30 hrs for appointment that scheduled ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This man should not be a doctor, he would be better off treating animals. Inexperienced to say the least and announced after I met him, he does NOT have his MD ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Reading comments I was expecting a horrible person but I faced a knowledgeable doctor who took time to explain possible treatments for my skin condition suitabl..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "i have a long medical history and i saw so many doctors, but i have to admit and confirm that dr billick IS THE WORST .i m not a doctor to juge him on his knowl..."

March 26, 2015