Ratings for Dr. Robin Billick

My Daughter visited this doctor in July 2016 he had know clue of the red spots and bruises she had on her leg, the students he had with him were as lost as him. On top of that he prescribe her a very strong medication.The day after she went to visit her famaly doctor, when he saw what that dermatologist prescribe her he told her to stop taking them. If you want to live stay away from this what you call doctor.This is by far the worst dermatologist i ever seen, and so unprofessional .STAY AWAY Good hospital but very bad doctor.....

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have seen 4 or 5 dermatologists over the last 10 years and he is the first Doctor who was able to tell me right off the bat what exactly the problem was. He answered all my questions and I was immediately convinced that he really knew was he was talking about. I am very grateful as barring a few problems with the meds I have to take, most everything is on the mend; finally, after more than 10 years. God Bless you Dr.Billick and thank you.Excellent in every possible way.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and was able to be of great help. The treatment he gave me had excellent results.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I went to see dr billick today and my mother and I were very much expecting him to be mean, rude and every other bad things about him that we read on him online. We were quit surprise when we came out because he was an actually very helpful and he didn't seem like he didn't care. He actually listened and answered all of our questions. My dad and grandma see him as well and they agree that he is a very very good and smart doctor. They did admit that sometimes he is in a hurry but what I can I say? It's a hospital! Anyways to conclude: dr billick is actually a very helpful, intelligent and very well recommended Doctor. Don't let these bad reviews stop from going to see him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Robin Billick is a money hungry crook! In 2009 I went to see him at the Jewish because I had some small scarring on my face. Being that my appointment was at a hospital I felt safe. Well, was I ever wrong! At the time he had his son's girlfriend, Rene, doing fractional laser on people. Dr. Billick was not even there the day I had the laser done. She was completely unsupervised! Needless to say, she burnt my skin. I got very dark pigmentation and orange peel skin. He only would accept cash and it cost me $800 (he was actually running a shady, under the table business in the hospital. I was forced to pay in cash as he accepted no other forms of payment. He has burnt several people all over the Montreal area......my suggestion, don't waste your time with Dr......he is very mean and treats his patients like savages.......

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Great doctor. Very smart and helpful. My only 2 complaints are: 1. You have to wait hours sometimes to be seen. 2. If you catch him on a busy day, he will be very rushed and will have no patience to listen to your problems. Overall im happy with his care. My mom, my grandma and I all see him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Really happy with Dr Billick overall. very helpfull, personable .........

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

One of the most knowledgeful dermatologist you'll find in Montreal. I was seriously impressed with how professional he is. His staff is very helpful too, I've had 2 dermatologists in the past two years and Dr Billick took me for an emergency and he is extremely competent he explained everything perfectly and made sure to have a follow up with me. I'm very happy with him

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I went to see him in June and by far the worst medical appointment i have ever had. he was severely late. I had to wait 2:30 hrs for appointment that scheduled for 10:00am so i only ended up seeing him at 12:30. his staff was rude as well and he was simply the worst doctor i have ever had to deal with. he had no compassion for my condition because it rare and was not even interested in finding out more- clearly he knew nothing about it so why bother- and was unwilling to answer my questions. he knew nothing of my condition and simply dismissed me in 5 minutes after waiting quite a a long time for to see him- with the 7 interns who looked baffled at his lack of unprofessionalism. i will have to file a complaint with the jewish hospital because this kind of unprofessionalism is simply unacceptable anywhere. i urge anyone never to see this "dermatologist"……EVER

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

This man should not be a doctor, he would be better off treating animals. Inexperienced to say the least and announced after I met him, he does NOT have his MD certificate yet! Terribly rushed, rude and always too busy to explain properly. I have been jerked around as he cannot find a solution and he just wants to punch my card. Making a complaint with the College of Physicians today, disgusted!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015