Ratings for Dr. Arthur G. D'Souza

In my opinion. Dr. D'Souza is one of the best doctors in Fairfield County. He is thorough, careful and sympathetic. He is a gifted diagnostician--one of the best. His bedside manner is gentle, but professional. He is the type of doctor who listens to you carefully and answers all of your questions. I will keep him as my doctor as long as he is still practicing medicine. Also, I can't say enough about his assistant, Rita, who is extremely competent and professional as well.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I have been using Dr D'Sousa for over 25 years. I feel very confident in his diagnosis and he takes care to explain what he thinks is going on. And he has the best nurses!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I was a patient of this doctor for a very long time and in the early years I like him very much. He has changed.He's arrogant, money hungry and very egotistical not a nice man. My husband went to him once and found him to be very insensitive; he had heart issues and din't give him any time to answer questions; just sent him off to a specialist. He did not like the questions. Very arrogant man!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

My mother forced me to see this jerk in December of 1987 when all I was, was exhausted from college. He was very nasty and gruff and stormed out of the room when I demanded to know precisely what he was going to do to me. After dealing with that creep, Dr. Blum, for 7+ years, it was a surefire bet I was NEVER going to allow any other doctor to just do whatever he wanted; I was an adult and he had to explicitly state what and why he was doing anything to me. Instead, he stormed out and was defaming my character to my mother who had no legal right to my medical information any longer. He had the nerve to charge $150.00 for LITERALLY 3 seconds of his time before he stormed out to rat me out to my mother and I went berzerk. This is yet another male, chauvanistic, paternalistic doctor who feels he can bully women into complying with his bullsh** and he should have his license revoked. As a result, I haven't set foot in ANY other doctors' offices in 23 years. They are all ****s.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

very nice doctor. very diligent. returns phone calls asap. takes care of his patients effectively.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Arthur G. D'Souza's Credentials

• Mysore Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1966)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal