Ratings for Dr. Kerry Ann Ottenbreit

Dr Ottenbreit is one of the best out there. No matter what the injury or where it is, it seems she can help even if you least expect that she can. She has helped all members of my family with different ailments and most notably, saved my spouse from a recommendation to get surgery on a herniated disc. She healed him through treatments and he has never looked back and does not need surgery!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Best Chiro in Regina, I have been seeing her for many years now, for both chiro and accupuncture. Without her help, I would probably not be walking anymore. I have been in several car accidents and have had 2 back surgeries. She is the best!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I went to Kerry after being in a car accident when I already had back and neck issues. I found her both knowledgeable and very helpful. She has a great personality and listens carefully to you. She is also able to offer acupuncture as a method of treatment to assist in minimizing pain. Overall I felt she was awesome and have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I went to Dr. Ottenbreit and for the first time in 25 years my tmj is better. I had tried everything but going to a Chiropractor before. After seeing her, my jaw is not cracking or locking at all. I could do cartwheels I am so happy. I think she is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I went to Dr Ottenbreit many years ago and she totally cured my migraines ... Just started back a few weeks ago for my back and just think she is great.. :) Punctual, friendly. Very knowledgable.. Well, all of the above! And its working :)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Seems to be money driven. Did not help in the least.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I have been a long-time patient of Dr. Ottenbreit's. She is prompt and thorough. She takes the time to listen to you and has more general medical knowledge than most physicians I have seen. I recommend her as a chiropractor to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

She identified my problem and gives me relief almost every time. Friendly and always on time. Her hours are hard to work around, she is sort of part-time. Although she has left me in tears of pain, it usually has good results in the end.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007