Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Hasselquist

A caring, accessible and thoroughly professional doctor who has been my husband's fine pulmonologist for many years. When I went to her after a scary xray report, she put me at ease, understood my concerns, listened carefully, reviewed the xray report and found it was no cause for concern ("they tend to overread chest xrays." Her staff is kind, efficient and good at following up on patients. Dr. H sent me an email to say I should not hesitate to call her in the future. Good, good doctor with a caring presence and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Yes, Dr. Hasselquist is firm, but I cannot agree with a previous rater that suggests she "doesn't have a caring bone in her body". That sounds like a personal attack on Dr. Hasselquist, rather than a sincere rating of Dr. Hasselquist's abilities. In my experience with the doctor, she was always extremely helpful and straightforward. I trust her. She is not my first doctor, or even my first pulmonologist, but she has been the best at helping me BREATHE...that is what she does really well.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

HANDS DOWN this is the worse doctor I've ever seen in my life. Not only is she rude, but she does not have a caring bone in her body for her patients. Don't make an appointment with this doc; you will be dissapointed.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Susan M. Hasselquist's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Harvard-Pilgrim