Ratings for Dr. Thomas Morton

Top notch Professional and Staff very efficient. I have been a patient of DR Morton for several years and found him and his staff to be best in class.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Would not recommend. Morton himself was fine, but desk staff is useless, arrogant and helpful in no way at all. Get referral to someone else to avoid headaches in dealing with them.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I was referred to this man by way of a previous specialist --- I did NOT choose him, and I DEFINITELY wouldn't have, either, had a say in the matter. He is rude, condescending, opinionated & full of himself. "I have a busy schedule, & can't talk right now!" he admonished me when I attempted the engage the man in a modicum of conversation. And his synopsis of the growth that was seen in the MRI of my kidney…? "Let's wait until January & see if it has grown, by way of another MRI," he advised…in other words, LET'S DO NOTHING, BUT LET'S HOPE IN THE MEANTIME THAT IT'S NOT CANCEROUS. His receptionist is no better than he is, too…

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Staff horrible getting back to you, but dr Morton is great and made the visit very easy and comfortable. Wish the staff were easier to reach

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Professionally he is is top notch..His office is run with professionalism, his staff member is professional, very stylish and professional looking, considering some offices I have been in! She is very caring consider this is a very busy, overstessed office, and with the people in Durham..wow! I applaud them both for a very professional looking office.. YEAH.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Favourite quote: This isn't my first time at the rodeo. How he lasooed my kidney is beyond my scope! Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I recently had ureteroscopy procedure done to remove a kidney stone. He was personable, professional and helpful My overall experience was quite positive with Dr. Morton considering I was in pain for 2 months and no other urologist seemed to help me at all I would recommend Dr. Morton if you have kidney stone issues

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

This guy may wanna check his listed info. He has listed that he spacialiizes in vasectomies but when u call about a consult they say he doesn't offer that service at all. Lame

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Morton is an amazing doctor: professional, empathetic, and knowledgeable. I recently called Dr Morton's office about a minor complication that arose after my vasectomy, and his secretary (Pam) booked me an appointment straight away. She was kind and courteous in answering my questions over the phone. When I arrived at the office, Pam remembered my phone call and I saw Dr Morton half an hour before my appointment time. I have nothing but high praise for Dr Morton and his wonderful staff. I very much appreciate the excellent care I received with Dr Morton.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Total self appointed jerk. I think he loves his secretary as his personal manners are something to be desired

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016