Ratings for Dr. Thomas Morton

Staff horrible getting back to you, but dr Morton is great and made the visit very easy and comfortable. Wish the staff were easier to reach

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Professionally he is is top notch..His office is run with professionalism, his staff member is professional, very stylish and professional looking, considering some offices I have been in! She is very caring consider this is a very busy, overstessed office, and with the people in Durham..wow! I applaud them both for a very professional looking office.. YEAH.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Favourite quote: This isn't my first time at the rodeo. How he lasooed my kidney is beyond my scope! Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I recently had ureteroscopy procedure done to remove a kidney stone. He was personable, professional and helpful My overall experience was quite positive with Dr. Morton considering I was in pain for 2 months and no other urologist seemed to help me at all I would recommend Dr. Morton if you have kidney stone issues

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

This guy may wanna check his listed info. He has listed that he spacialiizes in vasectomies but when u call about a consult they say he doesn't offer that service at all. Lame

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Morton is an amazing doctor: professional, empathetic, and knowledgeable. I recently called Dr Morton's office about a minor complication that arose after my vasectomy, and his secretary (Pam) booked me an appointment straight away. She was kind and courteous in answering my questions over the phone. When I arrived at the office, Pam remembered my phone call and I saw Dr Morton half an hour before my appointment time. I have nothing but high praise for Dr Morton and his wonderful staff. I very much appreciate the excellent care I received with Dr Morton.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Total self appointed jerk. I think he loves his secretary as his personal manners are something to be desired

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I saw Dr Morton for a large kidney stone that needed to be removed. He was professional, straight forward, and I was in excellent hands with him. Would see him again without question. I had one off day with his administrative assistant where I thought she was a little curt, but outside of the she was usually pleasant and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

This guy was a jerk, very rude and dismissive both times I saw him, very rude and abrupt, avoid at all costs

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Today was my first app with Dr. Morton. Pamela, his receptionist, was very professional, friendly and helpful. Dr. M. was indeed was punctual and straight forward. He listened to my concerns and took the time to answer. He made certain I understood my test results. Today started as a worrisome day and ended on a very positive note. It did also help that many patients there were so funny and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016