Ratings for Dr. Thomas Morton

I can say that after years of being treated I left feeling a deep pit in my stomach. For years I have suffered from prostate issues... Finally Dr. said that he's never seen symptoms pronunced as mine and would seek second opinion. However, when I said that I would agree I mentioned at least it wasn't cancerous after all the tests, MRI's, years of treatment... Only to be met with "Well we never determined if cancer was involved, we didn't explore that". Really, never thought prostate cancer may be an issue?

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

By my count of 45 reviews about 19 or 20 are positive for this doctor. By and large an excellent urologist burdened by a rude rushed staff and too high a patient load. My experience with a very aggressive carcinoma in my bladder, he took a biopsy and kept an eye on it 6 months later follow-up visit keep an eye on it 6 months later again keep an eye on it until it became very aggressive cannot prove it but had I stayed with him gut feeling is that I would be dead by now. Sometimes rushed and rude but does clear the patient load quickly. More of a testimony to the overburdened system too many patients too little professional doctors

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

My father had complications after surgery. Dr. Morton and his staff were effectively useless while my father suffered in pain, not even knowing if this was expected. As a nurse, I know that patient teaching is important, especially with knowing what to expect after surgery and recognizing red flags. Apparently for Dr. Morton and his team, this is a step that can just be skipped. Furthermore, we called Dr. Morton’s office for two days before hearing anything. I ended up taking my dad to urgent care where we waited for two hours before being sent to Dr. Morton. We were told that if we could not see Dr. Morton, we would need to go to emergency. She said she returned our call but only did so while we were already waiting in urgent care. When we asked to see Dr. Morton, his secretary was blatantly rude and rolled her eyes at us. We were told by his secretary that he wanted to go home. I am appalled and have never witnessed such rude service in health care. Even if Dr. Morton was a fantastic doctor, I would strongly advise against seeing him solely because of his atrocious secretary.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr Morton's secretary does not answer the phone is incompetent and rude. Clearly he does not care about his patients. As I was screaming in horrible pain in the emergency department the ER staff attempted to call Dr. Mortons office to order a CT scan. Dr Mortons office never called back. The attending Urologist refused to order the CT as I was Dr. Mortons patient. So as a result of being his patient I never was care for properly. So having Dr. Morton is actually a negative.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

staff is condescending & lazy - they NEVER pick up the phone - huge attitude issues - his number shows up as a number calling from TURKEY - instead of trying to address the concerns they try to over-talk you - if you want to be treated like a nobody, go visit Dr. Morton's office

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

staff sucks - rude and they dont get back to you in any sort of timley fashion

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Top notch Professional and Staff very efficient. I have been a patient of DR Morton for several years and found him and his staff to be best in class.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Would not recommend. Morton himself was fine, but desk staff is useless, arrogant and helpful in no way at all. Get referral to someone else to avoid headaches in dealing with them.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I was referred to this man by way of a previous specialist --- I did NOT choose him, and I DEFINITELY wouldn't have, either, had a say in the matter. He is rude, condescending, opinionated & full of himself. "I have a busy schedule, & can't talk right now!" he admonished me when I attempted the engage the man in a modicum of conversation. And his synopsis of the growth that was seen in the MRI of my kidney…? "Let's wait until January & see if it has grown, by way of another MRI," he advised…in other words, LET'S DO NOTHING, BUT LET'S HOPE IN THE MEANTIME THAT IT'S NOT CANCEROUS. His receptionist is no better than he is, too…

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Staff horrible getting back to you, but dr Morton is great and made the visit very easy and comfortable. Wish the staff were easier to reach

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017