Ratings for Dr. Angus B. Worthing

Dr Worthing has successfully treated my psoriatic arthritis. He does try to push biologic treatments that block the immune system so I refused. He started with methotrexate and Celebrex and has added sulfasalazine which have worked well for me. The nurses and receptionist are nice. The billing agent is rude and abrupt. His timeliness has varied from very very short waits to very long waits but overall the timeliness for me has been acceptable.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Over almost 2 years, I left ignored and put off by Dr. Worthing. I think he is ill-equipped and not experienced enough to treat lupus patients. He may be fine to treat rheumatoid arthritis, but not lupus. FAIL!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

His diagnosis of me was not correct and I got a second opinion. If I had continued with him I would have been on medication unnecessarily.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Surprised by other comments. Dr. Worthing has been quite thorough in my case, consulting with multiple physicians. His follow up has been excellent. I strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Worthing is by far and away the worst Rheumatologist I have seen. If a symptom does not OBVIOUSLY fall within the purview of your diagnosis, his response is that he cannot help you and you need to see another doctor. So, I did as he indicated and saw another doctor who told me that my original diagnosis accounted for my symptoms and I just needed to be put on a medication. He then suggested that I find a new Rheumatologist, something he made very clear he rarely tells patients to do. This is one of a few instances over a year period (3 appointments) that led me to find a new doctor. I have had nothing but wonderful Rheumatologists in the past that I have only left because of a move, but this was not one of my better experiences.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I felt extremely ignored even though my symptoms were valid.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Angus B. Worthing's Credentials

• Sign Language

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2003)